PETA is insane

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
If this thread was already made, you're allowed to unlock it:

Seriously, PETA is getting insane these days, they made flash games protesting Mario and Cooking Mama.

The flash game involving Mario was "Mario Kills Tanooki", it's a game with a Tanooki going after Mario for stealing it's skin. What the hell? Did PETA even realize that the Tanooki suit comes from leaves???

The flash game involving Cooking Mama was "Cooking Mama: Mama Kills Animals!", it's a game that Mama brutally kills a turkey, removing it's feathers and it's organs. Also, you crack the turkey's eggs, mix the eggs with other ingredients, cut the turkey's head off and bake it's body on a oven.

What the hell? I've lost big respect for you PETA, you just destroyed my childhood by making those piece of crap of games. What's next? You're gonna make a flash game about Pokemon, with Pokemon killing their trainers? Just great.

Not sending links to those stupid games because they're super violent.

Just you wait until someone creates Call of Duty: Let's kill Mario.

Snifit said:
Why the Slowpoke?

you must not understand

you see these things were here years and years ago

the tanooki one from 2011 i think

and the cooking mama one from november 2010 i think

Creeper said:
Snifit said:
Why the Slowpoke?

you must not understand

you see these things were here years and years ago

the tanooki one from 2011 i think

and the cooking mama one from november 2010 i think

Oh, alright.

And Toad85 you ninja'd me too.

Yeah don't make PETA threads. They just want attention and threads like these provide it.

Make threads about pitas instead. Those are delicious.

Sometimes PETA are a bunch of ignorant, arrogant jerks. Like when they protest to farmers to stop cutting the teeth and clipping the tails of piglets.

I'll just grab an article talking about one of PETA's dumb moves.

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) want to buy a retired Maine jail for two hundred thousand dollars to set up a "Lobster Empathy Center," a place where the plight of scrumptious seafood can be likened to a heavy-handed and inaccurate metaphor.

"PETA's rationale was "No building would be more appropriate than a jail to set up an interactive display about how these intriguing animals suffer."
Yes, in a world where there are still children with no address other than "whichever bridge Bob the Rapist isn't sleeping under tonight," PETA decides the best use for a building specifically designed to house large numbers of people is to campaign for the imaginary rights of animals with nervous systems so primitive they can survive for several minutes after being cut in half."

If Team Plasma from Pokemon BW is PETA, then why did they kick a innocent Munna just for some worthless Dream Mist?

Snifit said:
If Team Plasma from Pokemon BW is PETA, then why did they kick a innocent Munna just for some worthless Dream Mist?
Well, PETA euthanizes animals (I don't know if I can link to the site) so...

see trolls just want to piss you off for the lulz

westboro would be the douchebag hackers, scammers, nigerian princes and shit

Back