Diving Station (that's me)

really nice
thumbup.gif

I don't think I ever posted in the topic on Xephyr, but these are some really great remixes you're popping out.

Your remix of "Nobody Told You to Cry" is really mellow, which pairs up with the original very well. "Ithaca Ghost One" is definitely my favorite so far, but "Clap Gait" was also a nice listen. You have a really strong sense of rhythm.

Keep at it, man. Within a couple years, you'll have clubs and other gigs trying to get you booked, and labels wanting your John Hancock on their contracts.

Okay we really need to leave the word cock uncensored.

I was feeling very cocky so I went to a cock fight and bet on the cock I thought would win but I lost and when I tried to run away with my money I ended up with cocked pistols at my head.

Banjo said:
Okay we really need to leave the word *bleep* uncensored.

I was feeling very *bleep*y so I went to a *bleep* fight and bet on the *bleep* I thought would win but I lost and when I tried to run away with my money I ended up with *bleep*ed pistols at my head.
then turn censor off

Banjo said:
really nice
thumbup.gif

thanks mang

Stooben said:
I don't think I ever posted in the topic on Xephyr, but these are some really great remixes you're popping out.

Your remix of "Nobody Told You to Cry" is really mellow, which pairs up with the original very well. "Ithaca Ghost One" is definitely my favorite so far, but "Clap Gait" was also a nice listen. You have a really strong sense of rhythm.

I appreciate that! It's always great to get positive feedback from people who know about this sort of thing.

Stooben said:
Keep at it, man. Within a couple years, you'll have clubs and other gigs trying to get you booked, and labels wanting your John Hancock on their contracts.

I'm hoping that, and I'm glad there are other people who think it could happen :)

Back