Gardevoir Gender Discussion

Is it a He or a She or a It Or A He/She.. Nvm this topic is locked..

  • He

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Both

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Locked Topic

    Votes: 3 75.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
for the same reason female machokes/machamps and male shiny lopunnies exist.
 

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Boidoh said:
Im just switching around what I believe Magikrazy said on the other topic... Because Snifit likes to refer to the entire species as "she".
No that's ignorant what you said is disrespectful
 

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Plunderbird said:
Boidoh said:
Im just switching around what I believe Magikrazy said on the other topic... Because Snifit likes to refer to the entire species as "she".
No that's ignorant what you said is disrespectful
How so? By that logic this is disrespectful too:
Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
So what? Gardevoir has a very female appearance.
So if I see a feminine looking man, I'm allowed to call him a "she"?
 

JamesCalebJackson(ghost)

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Boidoh said:
Plunderbird said:
Boidoh said:
Im just switching around what I believe Magikrazy said on the other topic... Because Snifit likes to refer to the entire species as "she".
No that's ignorant what you said is disrespectful
How so? By that logic this is disrespectful too:
Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
So what? Gardevoir has a very female appearance.
So if I see a feminine looking man, I'm allowed to call him a "she"?
Yes that's disrespectful and ignorant and he should feel awful for even thinking that would be ok
 

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
Plunderbird said:
Boidoh said:
Plunderbird said:
Boidoh said:
Im just switching around what I believe Magikrazy said on the other topic... Because Snifit likes to refer to the entire species as "she".
No that's ignorant what you said is disrespectful
How so? By that logic this is disrespectful too:
Magikrazy said:
Snifit said:
So what? Gardevoir has a very female appearance.
So if I see a feminine looking man, I'm allowed to call him a "she"?
Yes that's disrespectful and ignorant and he should feel awful for even thinking that would be ok
It was a question. The correct answer is "no". It a sarcastic question or something like that.
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Pronouns
He/him
*sigh* I wish my "underrated pokemon" thread didn't exist.
 

Mario7727

Mario7727
Pronouns
He/him
Snifit said:
*sigh* I wish my "underrated pokemon" thread didn't exist.
lol xD can't you just a delete a thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top