Best Museums, Aquariums, etc!

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
So I had a flashback of the time I went to St. Louis, I went to the City Museum. So I thought maybe there should be a topic to post the best museums and aquariums and stuff like that you have been too.

My most favorite are the City Museum in St. Louis and the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago.

City Museum is a playground/maze! No school would get something like this. 10 Story Slide! Giant Pencil, a skate park looking thing! Climbing ropes, an enchanted Cave that goes throughout the museum, an aquarium as well! Also you can go outside in the hollowed out Airplanes and go through metal grate tubes. Much more slides a shoelace factory, a kiddie train and a Giant Hamster Wheel. You can explore more if you go to this place. It's in St Louis and is by far the best Museum I have been to.

Museum of Science and Industry, large museum. A train inside the museum it doesn't move though but you can go in it. A mini landscape of Chicago. A toy making factory thing, I never went to see what it is like. A giant bubble theater, basically your in a large sphere. I saw the Pacific Train movie or something like that and some movie about sex, yes really odd. You can see a movie about crap as well. John Deere tractors, chicks, not ladies but that'd be nice and frogs. Some other stuff but they will change overtime

I've only been to one of each, both in Melbourne.

The Aquarium was really good. Went as a kid, then also for my Grade 6 Camp.

The Museum was okay, it had a dinosaur exhibit. That was also during Grade 6 Camp.

Best museum...easily any of the Smithsonians. Which one would depend on your particular interests. My favorites are the museums of American History and Natural History.

As for aquariums, the Tennessee and Georgia aquariums are pretty good.

Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach, SC is pretty rad. It's got this long underwater tunnel and all these sharks and stuff swim over you.

Thrackerzod said:
Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach, SC is pretty rad. It's got this long underwater tunnel and all these sharks and stuff swim over you.
I completely agree. I love Myrtle Beach.

Byakuya Togami said:
Best museum...easily any of the Smithsonians. Which one would depend on your particular interests. My favorites are the museums of American History and Natural History.

Oh yeah I will be going to Wahington DC in the fall! It is the 8th grade going and we will go there. My sister said it was a really cool museum.

aquarium1.jpg

I loved to go to this place.

sadly they've undergone a very long remodeling and took away most of the animals.

The Mutter ( u with umlauts ) Museum. On a crappy phone now so I can't post pics, so look it up.

Disclaimer: It's a museum of medical oddities, so it's filled with things some people may not be able to stomach. ;D

It's not a museum really but the Liberty Science Center in Newark, NJ is pretty cool.

Thrackerzod said:
^ Haven't been there since 2006 but that was pretty neat.

Melbourne Aquarium is pretty good, but I've not visited in years because I'll likely have a heart attack there nowadays.

Back