Mega Man and Sonic: When Worlds Collide comic series

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
http://www.rockmancorner.com/2012/07/mega-man-and-sonics-when-worlds-collide.html
http://www.rockmancorner.com/2012/07/more-sonicmega-man-crossover-details.html

originalbhgfvcds.jpg

Neat-o.

I don't read Archie too much. But it sounds neat that they're doing that.

Most of all though if Sega and Capcom are licensing this crossover hope it means that a certain fourth installment of a famous Nintendo Fighter series having them both isn't too far behind.

PROTO MAN SHOULD'VE BEEN PAIRED WITH TAILS INSTEAD OF KNUCKLES

Seems pretty cool, but my Archie Sonic subscription is about to end and personally, I'm not going to renew it for the sake of keeping the number of subscriptions I already have in order (Money's literally flying out of my pockets every year with all the comics I buy) and I don't really love the Archie comics to be honest, only the games. Not really a major fan of each series original characters and events also since I was pretty much born a hardcore fan of the video games, so I think I'll stick with Marvel and DC Super-hero subscriptions.

Still though, this seems pretty awesome. Both of these guys are some of my favorite video game characters and I do hope this may be a sign that they could both be in SSB4 like northern Verve suggested earlier. This cross-over is the only thing making me jealous about not getting any more Archie subscriptions.

Aside from some pacing problems, the Mega Man series is pretty good, imo. It even has shout-outs to the fan community such as Air Man saying how he can't be defeated or Dr. Light quoting lyrics by The Megas. Worth checking out.

Northern Verve said:
Most of all though if Sega and Capcom are licensing this crossover hope it means that a certain fourth installment of a famous Nintendo Fighter series having them both isn't too far behind.
That's pretty much THE thing I want from this.

Agent Venom said:
PROTO MAN SHOULD'VE BEEN PAIRED WITH TAILS INSTEAD OF KNUCKLES
Nah, Proto Man would cause Tails to implode from his sheer awesomeness. He should get teamed with Rush or Dr. Light instead.

^ Hm, I haven't thought about that. Now I agree that Tails would be better paired with one of those two. Also, I have read some of the Mega Man comics and I think they are pretty decent.

However, I really need to cut back on my comic purchasing and the Archie comics are pretty much at the bottom of my subscription interest list, so they're pretty much out. If some money happened to magically fall out of the sky, I might have considered keeping my Sonic subscription and add Mega Man to my list. However, I need to save for a Wii U and a few occasions coming up, not to mention that I ordered a bunch of comics off of Amazon that cost over a hundred dollars in total with shipping. I'll stick to receiving The Amazing Spider-Man, Batman, and Nintendo Power every couple of weeks in the mail. (The last is a magazine, but I'm still subscribing so I'm including it.)

Thought.

If Sonic doesn't clash with Quick Man in some way I will be terribly disappointed.

Covers!
smm2.jpg

dat marvel vs. capcom shoutout

smm1.jpg

this needs to be happening in smash 4

BASELESS THEORY TIME:
Sonic mistakes Mega Man for one of Eggman's newest creations.

Back