ernest borgnine r.i.p.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
580984_320159384745570_653087999_n.jpg

your childhood hero...gone

r.i.p.

MCS said:
God, this sucks. ;~;

It's like this death sweep has carried from the music industry to the famous, legendary actors.

why don't they take away the lame actors and singers and keep the famous and cool ones.

Spongebob will have to end now that their best character is gone.

Rest in peace, Quinton McHale. :'(

I wonder what they'll do with Mermaid Man in SpongeBob anyway.

They could get another voice actor for him, say that he simply 'parted ways' with Barnacle Boy, etc. But who knows.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Borgnine. You will be missed. :'(

MCS said:
I wonder what they'll do with Mermaid Man in SpongeBob anyway.

They could get another voice actor for him, say that he simply 'parted ways' with Barnacle Boy, etc. But who knows.
ITS SO FUCKING SAD because he was much more than just Mermaid Man, he was SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT! In fact I would check Wikipedia at least once a week to make sure he was still alive for years. I worried about it for YEARS AND YEARS, and it finally happened. I doubt that they will make an episode about Mermaid Man dying, because it is a cartoon and they don't want to make it sad for all the kids. I noticed they were showing a mini-marathn of MM&BB episodes today, but said nothing in the commericals or elsewhere about it. I don't know what they will do with the character, perhaps just use audio from previous episodes when they need him, but I doubt they will get a sound-alike. You can be certain they will dedicate an episode to him. An upcoming episode that will have something to do with Mermaid Man in some way will say: In Memory of Ernest Borgnine 1917-2012.

Let's not forget he won an Academy Award in 1955 for the film "Marty". He has the LARGEST filmograpgy of any actor in history, if you check IMDB. Tons of classic films that everyone is familiar with at least one, even if his name were to somehow escape some of them. He had fans from ages ranging from 8 to 108. Goodbye, old friend. Old Ernie, Requiescat in pace.

MCS said:
I'd understand why you'd check his Wikipedia often. He was getting really old. 5 more years and he could have made it to 100
Yeah I wonder why he didn't make it to 100! If you have the longevity to make it to 95, then it might as well be 100! Plus he was fat his whole life, so 95 is still good, but I wish it had been 100.

i know how hes a famous cat and all, but ive never seen his other works and spongebob is still one of the greatest shows ever so hes forever mermaid man in my heart

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
An upcoming episode that will have something to do with Mermaid Man in some way will say: In Memory of Ernest Borgnine 1917-2012.
I think so too.

If they did one for Mr. Miyagi, they need one for Mermaid Man.

That is terrible now how will Mermaid man be able to fight the forces of Evillllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Roxy said:
That is terrible now how will Mermaid man be able to fight the forces of Evillllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!
He'll fight from heaven.

And he'll always have Charles Nelson Reily, the original voice of the Dirty Bubble.

Back