The Tonight Show (Latest: Episode 9) Updated: 7/12/13

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
scaled.php

UPDATE 7/12/13: The series is now officially finished! And with that, I'm gone.

Y'all didn't want me to make this. But after two years of the first promo issue (and a mention way back in Episode 32 of User Soup), I am pulling the trigger on this. I don't want to think of Friday Night Live as cancelled nor is it finished, but rather, I'll consider The Tonight Show as its official Season 2. New episodes shall air every Friday at about 8 EST time (I'll try to be consistent with this).

So here it is! I proudly present to you the grand return of the comic series with outdated jokes, extensive amounts of user cameos, worn out running gags, and lackluster pop culture references you won't get.

By the way, SonicMario has been doing something on his Tumblr to tie in with the show - he's answering FAN MAIL! You can PM him (Northern Verve) on the forums if you'd like or make a Tumblr account otherwise. He'll do a fun little comic to answer your question. ASK HIM ANYTHING. Serious or not. I'll link it after all the Tonight Show episodes so far...

EDIT: I see with Imageshack's shitty changes, all images are down. Stay tuned, I do have the original images thankfully.

Episode 1
Original Air Date: July 6, 2012

Episode 2
Original Air Date: July 13, 2012
Friday the 13th Special

Episode 3
Original Air Date: July 20, 2012

Episode 4
Original Air Date: July 27, 2012
Jorge's 16th Birthday Special

Episode 5
Original Air Date: August 10, 2012

Episode 6
Original Air Date: August 17, 2012

Episode 7
Original Air Date: August 24, 2012

Episode 8
Original Air Date: August 31, 2012

Episode 9
Original Air Date: July 12, 2013
Final Episode Special

SonicMario the Hedgehog Spin-off
--> SonicMario's Blog
--> SonicMario's Tumblr Blog Ask Box

Re: The Tonight Show

Yay it's here! I love the first issue you showed me. And I hope this goes well for you Jorge. I've missed you making stuff for the community here even if it's impossible to do it on Userpedia now

Re: The Tonight Show (Latest: Episode 1)

Fuck yes.

Feel free to use my sprite sheets on UP.

This is pure genius. Not that I thought it would be any different.

Two things: one, Rainbow Pie is the best pony, and two, what happens if I don't like Korra? D:

Oh, hell yes. Great to have you doing this again! :D

If you want to, feel free to use my sprites, too.

is that me in the audience...? o:

But yes feel free to use my sprites.

And I really liked FNL, so it's nice to see you working on this again. :D

Smasher said:

YUP. you guys should know by now im the type of person to randomly dig up sprites and spread the people across my comics like pb & jelly. hence why I said its a comic with "extensive user cameos". no need to ask to be in if ya catch my drift.

Paper Jorge said:
Smasher said:

YUP. you guys should know by now im the type of person to randomly dig up sprites and spread the people across my comics like pb & jelly. hence why I said its a comic with "extensive user cameos". no need to ask to be in if ya catch my drift.
jorge you maybe should add a pikachu with sunglasses like the one in your avatar.

was that recently because i just went and checked it out and its good shit

i formally apologize to any rude comments I may have made at one point or another about your work of art, toadbert.

Pretty good, mate.

You're allowed to use me as much as you like.

which reminds me
did you look at late night with tabuu and mason
think you'd like that shit yo

I guess since everyone else is saying this: feel free to use my sprites too.

Travis Touchdown said:
which reminds me
did you look at late night with tabuu and mason
think you'd like that *bleep* yo

I'm pleased. It continues the spirit of User Soup, but it could very well stand on its own. Only four episodes though?

Back