The video game help thread

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
This is a thread for people who are stuck on anything in any video game. People can ask any game related question. Ok I'll start with this

Any tips for beating Omnidroid 09 in the Incredibles game? It keeps hitting me with its ball attack all the time.

There was a Boo in that hall in the 3rd floor after the Safari room that I swear was where the key went that blew me back to the foyer (after long dialog) and I had 18 Boos and my mom had 20 and had no problems! What the fuck happened??? I swear that was where the key from the Safari room went!

Anyone know what happened?

MCS said:
Queen Boo said:
There was a Boo in that hall in the 3rd floor after the Safari room that I swear was where the key went that blew me back to the foyer (after long dialog) and I had 18 Boos and my mom had 20 and had no problems! What the *bleep* happened??? I swear that was where the key from the Safari room went!

Anyone know what happened?

You already made a thread for that, no need to repost it...
I made this first I think.
Sora said:
Again, get 25 or 30 Boos
Again, my mom is ready for Boolossus and only has 21.

NEED GOOD STRATEGY TO BEAT LAKITHUNDER

That depends on what you're using to play it.

Majin Buu said:
Problem is he won't *bleeping* come down

Patience. I don't remember how to beat him or if you needed to bring him down yourself, but they wouldn't make it impossible.

Paper Jorge said:
any tips for beating pong
Play it with an Extraterrestial Vegetation Evaluator that's in hibernation

If you're using a ROM, just watch the angle it's hit from and you'll be able to determine the destination.

Any tips to get up the Dotwood Tree in Super Paper Mario???

Yessss, oh gosh that tree made me CRY. Anyway, thing is, use your pixls to your advantage. It's been years since I beat SPM, but if I remember correctly, you want to be really patient and time everything. You'll constantly be switching characters, so when you can't find a way to go higher, use 3d mode. To get across the platforms, switch to Peach. If you still need more help, use this http://m.ign.com/walkthroughs/784008#chap3 walkthrough.

Thanks! :)

Auto said:
Paper Jorge said:

If you're using a ROM, just watch the angle it's hit from and you'll be able to determine the destination.

sorry im doing it on my playbox 3DS, you know the version where it turns out player 2 was player 1 all along??

Paper Jorge said:
Auto said:
Paper Jorge said:

sorry im doing it on my playbox 3DS, you know the version where it turns out player 2 was player 1 all along??
There's actually three players if you go through the original files.

What course do I have to do to get Luigi in Super Mario 64 DS?

Back