What weird habits do you have?

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
You know, a great way to conserve water is to save all your BM for one big weekly dump.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
You know, a great way to conserve water is to save all your BM for one big weekly dump.

mmmmmmmkay

Your kidneys must have exploded years ago.

I have a bad habit. Of talking to people like the one above me.

I know it's a horrible habit, but how can I break it? HOW? I mean, they're SUCH IDIOTS! WHY? WHY DO I DO IT?

I have the weird habit of not freaking out or asploding when guys like the duo above me post.

I have the weird habit of liking Bowser Jr. a.k.a. Bowsy (in Spanish).

I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying some stuff"""""""""".

Smiddle said:
I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying some stuff"""""""""".

LOL

Guiliant said:
Smiddle said:

LOL

Oh, so we are making fun of each other's habits? I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying some stuff""""""""". I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying "I have a weird habit to repeat saying some stuff"""""""".

SiFi has teh weird habit of spamming threads.

Uniju said:
I have the weird habit of eating people alive. My physgolist just laughed and said "I don't think that one's much of a problem, son!" so I don't think I need to stop doing it any time soon.

I heard he changed his tune after you ate him.

I have the weird habit of having weird habits.

Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
I have the weird habit of eating people alive. My physgolist just laughed and said "I don't think that one's much of a problem, son!" so I don't think I need to stop doing it any time soon.

Eeeh... I don't remember if he did or not.

I think he did. He updates a daily blog from your central digestive area.

3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:

Kool...
I think I've read his blog.
He doesn't have very many photographies nowadays.

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:

Kool...
I think I've read his blog.
He doesn't have very many photographies nowadays.

Press Alt+F4 to read it.

I accidentally pressed the report to mod button on 3D's 1st post... :-[
But nothing happened (I think <_<)...

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
Mod Note: Don't make me drool. I thought I FINALLY could block 3D. >>;
;D

Mod Note: You suck.

3D Note: no u

Mod Note: YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, CHILL IT OUT, TAKE IT SLOW, THEN YOU ROCK OUT THE SHOW

3D Note: wut

3Dejong said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
Mod Note: Don't make me drool. I thought I FINALLY could block 3D. >>;
;D

Mod Note: You suck.

3D Note: no u

Mod Note: YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, CHILL IT OUT, TAKE IT SLOW, THEN YOU ROCK OUT THE SHOW

3D Note: wut
??? (actually, I dislike this smiley)

I have the weird habit of
See? That's my weird habit.

Wow, there really are a bunch of minors on this forum.

Back