Worst cartoon/anime, ever.

B

Blitzwing

I know we have a general "Worst TV show" thread, but I want to get more specific here. What do you think is the worst animation ever made? Don't mention Hotel Mario and the CD-I Zelda games, it would be too easy.

I nominate Rubik: The Amazing cube, yes, you read that right, it's a cartoon centered about a freaking RUBIK CUBE. Unsolvable puzzles don't really makes compelling characters.

Blitzwing said:
I know we have a general "Worst TV show" thread, but I want to get more specific here. What do you think is the worst animation ever made? Don't mention Hotel Mario and the CD-I Zelda games, it would be too easy.

I nominate Rubik: The Amazing cube, yes, you read that right, it's a cartoon centered about a freaking RUBIK CUBE. Unsolvable puzzles don't really makes compelling characters.

Correction its about a MAGICIAL impossible puzzle
I nominate any "baby Eintseins" tv thing, the commercials are bad enoguh

Uniju said:
I find that odd considering I always thought it was called a "Rubik's Cube"(or "Rubix Cube", what ever it was).

Call me a retarded otaku, but I say the English dub of "Happy Lesson". A random harem anime about this kid who gets adopted by FIVE OF HIS TEACHERS(all of them female of course), and than he got badly dubbed into english with the worst voice acting ever(no, I'm not gonna give you a link to a YouTube video of how lame the voice acting is or something, you can find it yourself, can't you?). The only thing worse is that it supposedly got a sequel.

I... Just... Watched... It... I dunno what to think :-\

Worst cartoon: Teh opposite of teh Simps.

I also nominate the Snorks.

snork.gif

Not a cheap rip-off of the Smurfs, srsly.

Hmm... I don't watch much anime. No, wait, lemme take that back, I don't watch any anime. But back when I did, those Pokemon ones were pretty dumb.

Back