Turntable

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
Hello everyone!
I've come across a great website where we can share our music for free [and legally] It's called Turntable [I don't know if you have heard of it before] but you create an account [you can also do it through Facebook or Twitter], and you DJ your music [meaning you can choose songs from Turntable's list of songs--trust me, they have every song I have searched, so don't worry]; and you have your friends listen to these songs you play. Up to 5 DJs can DJ, but it goes in order from the first spot to the fifth spot and it continues back around. Other people can join the fun too and just listen to the music.

http://turntable.fm/4f8a447daaa5cd2989000184

MCS created this room for us.

Sorry, but I cannot go on it as I am English.

Klavier Gavin said:
Sorry, but I cannot go on it as I am English.
Yeah unfortunately, Turntable isn't available to those outside of the United States. Hey I didn't make the rules. I'm sorry it has to be this way. :\

Nega-Man said:
This should go on Entertainment and Media, not this board.

Anyways yeah I created that room in the OP a few months back for us, but no one ever came to it.

I know it should go there, but I figured it'd get more publicity here for some reason. No one seems to hardly ever go in that board... :lol:

I'll join it using my Twitter; I don't really care about people seeing that

(SHAMELESS PLUG WARNING: follow me @vvooper)

Edit: except no one is on right now because it's midnight here

Toad85 said:
It says I need a facebook or twitter account and I don't have either.

^ that. plus not interested in getting an account on either of those, otherwise I'd check this out.

Well I guess we're all just playing turntable tag (so to speak) because I never find anyone.

Back