Okami HD announced for PlayStation 3

I didn't think the controls for Okami were that bad on Wii, I mean, you don't need such precise drawings. Most of the problem comes from it not registering.

So much for people wanting Amaterasu in SSB. Not that was ever going to happen.

I'll probably pick it up when it's released.

The HD is absolutely and completely unnecessary because the game looked gorgeous already without fancy resolution, it's just great to see the game on a modern console that isn't shit.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
The HD is absolutely and completely unnecessary because the game looked gorgeous already without fancy resolution, it's just great to see the game on a modern console that isn't shit.

It all depends on the exclusive games. You're not a fan of Nintendo's exclusive's obviously. The PS3 is more powerful so it'll be better on there. If they added trophies than I'd consider getting it.

On the PlayStation 2, it only uses the button-based controllers I adore. On the Wii, you're forced to use the Wiimote waggle, which I do not find particularly entertaining. I was not fond of that, so I'm glad the game is now on a seventh-gen console that grants you the option to use one type of control over the other.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
On the PlayStation 2, it only uses the button-based controllers I adore. On the Wii, you're forced to use the Wiimote waggle, which I do not find particularly entertaining. I was not fond of that, so I'm glad the game is now on a seventh-gen console that grants you the option to use one type of control over the other.

Yeah, I'm no good at the waggle timing on the Wii. I did get used to it once, but completely forgot the timing again a while after.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Hell yes, this is the best news I've read all day. Tough luck, Mario4Ever; you could've been playing this game with a non-shitty controller.

I'm playing it, and that's all that matters. Besides, there's a rumor that the Wii U's getting Ōkamiden in HD, which, if true, is better than nothing.

I've never played Okamiden, but it looks sort of shallow to me. But it is Okami, so eh

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I've never played Okamiden, but it looks sort of shallow to me. But it is Okami, so eh

Looks can be deceiving. That's why I try a game before I give it names like bad or boring.

I prefer pre-emptively deeming every game terrible until I've had a chance to play it; if it is bad, I'm not disappointed, and if it's good, I can appreciate it all the more.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
I prefer pre-emptively deeming every game terrible until I've had a chance to play it; if it is bad, I'm not disappointed, and if it's good, I can appreciate it all the more.

Hmmm, I guess that's one way of doing it. Then you'll never be disappointed.

I'm the opposite, sort of. I don't call a game bad when I haven't played it (unless it's obviously horrible) but I let myself get excited for games I think will be good.

Also, I found out there's trophies for this game. Very tempting now.

Back