Blur

three cheers for "Coffee and TV", it's the best thing. also, fuck Oasis

I agree. I like lots of their so dont ask me to choose a favorite. I almost hit a girl at school for saying 'I hate Blur, they suck and they cut Adele short at the Brit awards because they were playing too long bluh bluh.' seriously, enjoy good music 8).

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
three cheers for "Coffee and TV", it's the best thing. also, fuck Oasis

"Coffee and TV" is amazing. I like Oasis, but Blur is miles ahead of them artistically and lyrically.

Klavier Gavin said:
I almost hit a girl at school for saying 'I hate Blur, they suck and they cut Adele short at the Brit awards because they were playing too long bluh bluh.'

I'd have thought they'd be popular among teen girls, if perhaps for no other reason than that they look like a boy band.

EDIT: speaking of the Brit awards, I'm watching to their performance of "This is a Low" there right now on Youtube, absolutely haunting.

They DO look like a boyband. I like most of there songs: Coffee and TV, Charmless Man, Song 2 and Parklife are amongst my favourites, oh yes! Girls and boys too. After 11 odd years of knowing that song I still cannot recite the chorus :(.

You should check out the Live At Hyde Park videos, they're up on Youtube. It was the first show they did after reuniting and it's just incredible. "Tender" gets turned into a gigantic ten-minute audience-participation epic, it's pretty cool.

Back