How smart are you?

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
I got an IQ of 140. It's been tested. That's pretty darn high. Really smart I is. I really don't think I apply myself that much, but I seem to be able to retain information presented to me very very easy. I am real good and know alot about History my best subject I could be a Historian cause I like history. It is the most important subject to know.

DOESN'T MATTER? What a fool-hearted thing to say! Those who do not know their history are doomed to repeat it!!

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I got an IQ of 140. It's been tested. That's pretty darn high. Really smart I is. I really don't think I apply myself that much, but I seem to be able to retain information presented to me very very easy. I am real good and know alot about History my best subject I could be a Historian cause I like history. It is the most important subject to know.
You have the same IQ as me! :eek: I'm very good at Maths, Physics, and languages. *proud*

I dunno. I dare to be stupid, but that doesn't have to mean that I am stupid. But I think I'm around the average, I had Bs in every subject.

Smiddle said:
I dunno. I dare to be stupid, but that doesn't have to mean that I am stupid. But I think I'm around the average, I had Bs in every subject.
That's not average. That's pretty gewd, I'd say.

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
That's not average. That's pretty gewd, I'd say.

ell, I meant almost every subject. I had As in some, and Cs/Ds in some. I think. Stupid American certificate system.

...no offense. :-X

RudnickiMarioX06 said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING.

SiFi said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING.
That's the sad thing. :(

RudnickiMarioX06 said:

That... is the funniest thing I EVER read.

I have an IQ of 160. Dream on, meatbag.

I read faster than anybody I know, I can memorize a 10-line poem in five minutes, and I think history sucks.

Really, dude, you are the most totally idiotic guy I have ever known.

3Dejong said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:

That... is the funniest thing I EVER read.

I have an IQ of 160. Dream on, meatbag.

I read faster than anybody I know, I can memorize a 10-line poem in five minutes, and I think history sucks.

Really, dude, you are the most totally idiotic guy I have ever known.
no u

160 is one higher than Lisa, but 56 (<_<) lower than Martin.

3Dejong said:
El Oh El.

Dang you're a good Simpsons fan.
Although I'm only watching it for a few weeks. NO RLY, it stands on Wikipedia. Have seen only a handful episodes, but already one twice (where Homer and Bart drive a truck or sth laik that).

As 3Dejong began to shift into third-person narration, he pondered how much PS reminded him of Maka.

3Dejong said:
As 3Dejong began to shift into third-person narration, he pondered how much PS reminded him of Maka.
:mad:
Don't speak in 3rd person in front of me!

3Dejong said:
I just let it out lolol.

We need a new mod. I nominate PS.

Really, I do.
A spamming mod is the last thing we need.[/moralic]

Back