Most annoying enemies.

Gogeta said:
I made one for Mario, now here's one for the other games. What are some annoying enemies?

Fire Keese. I hate 'em.
Don't seem to have much trouble with them.

Those three headed enemies (forgot what they are called) from Skyward Sword annoy me quite a lot.

FUCKING ZUBATS.

ALL OF MY HATE.

ALL.OF.IT.

Propeller MERVs from Spongebob the Movie game. Come on the are upgraded MERVs, flying, lasers, missiles, not stationary. Good why is Planktopolis so deadly

YoshiGo99 said:
Propeller MERVs from Spongebob the Movie game. Come on the are upgraded MERVs, flying, lasers, missiles, not stationary. Good why is Planktopolis so deadly
If they are the ones that shoot at you then I agree. They are the reason King Neptune is so hard. Also Porcupines in Crash 2 are really anoying. Sometimes they can be killed with a spin or sometimes a slide you don't know which way will work.

FireEevee said:
*bleep*ING ZUBATS.

ALL OF MY HATE.

ALL.OF.IT.
In Diamond, even though they're common, I don't seem to have much trouble with him.

But non-Mario enemies I'm not sure of, but I do hate those blue spiky Koopa shells in Mario Kart Wii are so damn annoying. There's no way to dodge and if I'm near the finish line it's so freakin' annoying!!!
Edit: Crap, that's a Mario enemy! I got nothing for non-Mario!

Back