What the hell?

why

Waddle Dee said:

Probably because of this:

"Last month, Shaw ruled that the Xbox 360 violated a string of patents Motorola holds for video decoding, Wi-Fi connection, and console-to-accessory connections." Also, if you read the article focusing on the patents, you'll learn that the commission has the authority to issue import bans on anything that violates patents.

^Them and hundreds of other companies. Not a surprise, but a ban is dumb. To think, I woke up to the good news that our federal government has finally added the R18+ rating, only to see this silliness in America.

for shame, guys

Only the older 4 GB and 250 GB versions are Banned in America.
Nobody cares about these older models anymore, at least, in Europe.

I may be a Nintendo fanatic but I'm also a Xbox fan. I'm glad I already own one.

I don't care. In fact, I actually hope this goes REALLY far enough for even more bans and such to happen.

Besides, I mainly play Nintendo, with some PS1 too.

So, Sony and Nintendo in the market, is PERFECT for me.

Plus, it might get my brother and his friends to shut up about how Nintendo is dumb.

^I do hope you realise your hypocrisy. You are being just as closed-minded and irrational as your brother; wanting the XBox 360 banned just because you don't like it is beyond stupid, even by Nintendo fanboy standards.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
^I do hope you realise your hypocrisy. You are being just as closed-minded and irrational as your brother; wanting the XBox 360 banned just because you don't like it is beyond stupid, even by Nintendo fanboy standards.
Well it does get kind of annoying to have every X Box fan you meet tell you how annoying everything you like is horrible.

But I understand what you're saying.

Back