Father's Day Mashup

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
When I'm posting this, It is Father's day. Just asking, What if some unmarried males (Link, Kirby, Bomberman, etc.) had a son/daughter? What would their name be & what would they look like? (Pictures RECOMMENDED!!)

Now that I think about it, I wonder about a Zelda game with the current Link being a girl. I actually think that would provide some originality to be honest. I imagine she would still be called Link, and she would have long sideburns like this Link, but longer hair on the back of the head.
340451-link_super.jpg

Count Mario said:
Now that I think about it, I wonder about a Zelda game with the current Link being a girl. I actually think that would provide some originality to be honest. I imagine she would still be called Link, and she would have long sideburns like this Link, but longer hair on the back of the head.
340451-link_super.jpg

If that actually happened, I might actually play a Zelda game for once!

I don't hate the series, It just doesn't really intrest me. However, despite this, Wind Waker is probably my favorite game in thr series. Toon Link is AWESOOMN!!

I LOVE the OoT Medley from Brawl. I actually learned how to do a beatbox version of the song. (I'm a GREAT beatboxer.) The Lon Lon Ranch song is the best track in the game.

Count Mario said:
340451-link_super.jpg

They should make a game with Link who got turned into a girl by Ganondorf.

MikeyO11 said:
I LOVE the OoT Medley from Brawl. I actually learned how to do a beatbox version of the song. (I'm a GREAT beatboxer.) The Lon Lon Ranch song is the best track in the game.
Why don't you actually play OoT? I highly suggest you play a Zelda game. Play any of them except for the CDi games and Spirit Tracks.

This should be an actual Mario character.

Meet Mario's Daughter, Maria:

super_maria_8548.jpg

Gogeta said:
MikeyO11 said:
Why don't you actually play OoT? I highly suggest you play a Zelda game. Play any of them except for the CDi games and Spirit Tracks.
I liked Spirit Tracks actually. I mean c'mon, once you get past the travel system being a bit repetitive, the game has pretty awesome content such as the new items ilk the whip, the incredibly awesome story of Malladus and the Lokomos, many sidequests, etc. I had my expectation turned off at first due to the whole train-esque theme and ended up buying the game a year after release, but it honestly made me pretty impressed and want to slap myself for being so dumb. Sorry for that rant, just felt like showing my opinion...

Back