What (Video game) Dreams are Made Of

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
I know it might be hard to remember, but have you ever had video-game based dreams? If so, describe it for us. (NO dirty ones allowed!) In one dream, I tried to dress up as Princess Peach :peach:. For some odd reason, trying to dress up like a girl (Disney Princess style, not modern girl) has become a recurring theme in my dreams lately.

For some reason stealing a girl's clothes and then trying to dress up as a girl has also been a recurring theme in my dreams lately.

(School age Anime girl not modern girl.)

Paper Jorge said:
For some reason stealing a girl's clothes and then trying to dress up as a girl has also been a recurring theme in my dreams lately.

Just stay away from Octopi or anything that has Tentacle-like limbs k?

Paper Jorge said:

definitely doesn't sound like what you did with Peachycakes years ago >.> <.<

Northern Verve said:
Just stay away from Octopi or anything that has Tentacle-like limbs k?

but those are my favorite

that, and furry animals if you catch my drift

Red Barchetta said:
definitely doesn't sound like what you did with Peachycakes years ago >.> <.<

def awk

I said this in the Dreams thread, and I don't think breaking a leg is dirty, and 1 other thing, but I don't know what you consider 'dirty'

So basically, I was the star of Luigi's Mansion, and I broke my leg on the way to the nursery, and just like in the game I got shrunk in the crib, and I rode the rocking horse and hit the baby and I vacuumed him with a replica of the Poltergust3000. (forgot to add that in the other thread.)

I had one where Big Mac and Little Mac met.

And another one where Fluttershy and Whispy Woods met.

I guess I like mashing up Nintendo and MLP.

I actually had a dream recently that I think was based off of Mother 3.

If I've had a video game-related dream, I certainly don't remember it. My imagination is dead.

Back