Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Re: The 'Shroom Issue LXII

I thought it was fairly good overall. Liked the two E3-related articles especially, those were excellent. As far as sub-team sections go, MCD's two sections were my favorites, since those were well-written. Interview and History of Gaming were up to their usual standard of excellence.

Please remember to vote for the Section of the Month. It takes less than a minute. And please, don't vote for entire sub-teams, non-existing sections or users who don't write for us. Because if you do so, I swear I'll find you and you'll regret it we'll have to nullify your vote.

Little surprised that the awards weren't mentioned

"Dippy" is misspelled on the wiki's main page.

^Asked SMB to fix it. As with everything, I blame Master Crash, even if it's not possible.

I know I gave SMB my character comparisons but there not published. Did he just not get around to it yet or were they lost from his inbox? Could I get fired for something that's not my falt!

Calm down, I'm sure SMB just got mixed up. I'll inquire about it and try to get this solved as soon as possible.

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Little surprised that the awards weren't mentioned
They would have been mentioned if I actually had gotten something for Anniversary Announcements in Issues LXII and LXIII (this one). It's not our fault.

And while I'm at it, if anyone has complaints regarding the absence of Awards-related news on the paper, please take them to the Committee. I was told they would work it out and send me Anniversary Announcements, after Ralphfan was fired from the position.

I got nothing.

Turb didn't want to do it, so I asked Blocky and SMB if they were interested. For whatever reason, they never got around to it, presumably since there were no meetings in the past month and voting went up after the deadline for the 'Shroom had passed.

i love it it's so funny and fun. if i had a choice of going to a mansion or reading the shroom i'd read the shroom!

I quite enjoyed Dippy's Matilda this time around.

Quantum Conundrum! So it seems one of Valve's employees has gone off on her own way to make what appears to be a less grim version of Portal with chubby little animals that look like something out of a Studio Ghibli film… ok I can't say anything sarcastic or mean about that, let's just move on.
Ha.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I know I gave SMB my character comparisons but there not published. Did he just not get around to it yet or were they lost from his inbox? Could I get fired for something that's not my falt!
I checked in my inbox and I found it and posted it up. I apologize for the mix-up.

^For reference, please send your sections to both Super Mario Bros. and Edofenrir (Kyouko Kirigiri).

also, thanks everyone for the compliments

Those random quotation marks in my article (i.e., "But while Nintendo desperately wanted to "sell" the FamiCom") are supposed to be the italicize code (''). Somehow I fucked that up, sorry.

The best sections IMO were Interview, Crocodile-Style Reviews, and Fun Stuff. While I did like my article, I just felt it wasn't up to snuff compared to my last two. Plus I can't read it without feeling really OCD about the italicizing fail.

Some info courtesy of your friendly Statistics Manager: congratulations to FunkyK38 on her 30th main section, to SMB on his 40th, to Edo on his 25th FN section, turb on her 10th FS section, and P_Y on his 25th PP section! And next issue marks my 50th issue as writer, so be sure to send me some gifts.

EDIT: A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is a small mistake in the Quiz section. Question seven reads: "How many courses in Super Mario 64 can Mario lose his hat? Name them." The answer PDI gives is "Snowman's Land and Shifting Sand Land", but you can also lose your hat in Tall, Tall Mountain (goddamn Ukiki steals it).

tucayo said:
There is a small mistake in the Quiz section. Question seven reads: "How many courses in Super Mario 64 can Mario lose his hat? Name them." The answer PDI gives is "Snowman's Land and Shifting Sand Land", but you can also lose your hat in Tall, Tall Mountain (goddamn Ukiki steals it).
I'm perfectly aware of that, in fact I'm even more aware of it than the other 2 answers for the question, I musta forgot to write it, just as I forgot to originally write the answer for question 8 I believe it was, Treadmill Grill. I don't know what was wrong w/ me this month. The issue has been fixed.

So we've decided to extend the section of the month voting period by another week. It will close on the 14th, which is also the deadline for Issue LXIV. So you have plenty more time to vote if you haven't yet, so go do it right now! The more input we have, the better.

Back