The Last Story

Ummm, I havent been following whats happening to this game, I think it was the one everybody wanted translated, but, this trailer is from E3 apparently.

Wasn't this the game everyone wanted? like how everyone wanted Xenoblade Chronicles.

I don't remember.

Yeah, this was one of the three Operation Rainfall games, although given that one time when we had a discussion about the three games in chat, this seems like the absolute worst of the three. I'm still waiting to see Pandora's Tower, which looked like a decent game.

I was pretty confused about this, because The Last Story came out in January 2011 in Japan, and January 2012 in Europe.
But, I thought USA and Australia also had this game already?
I'm not sure.

Monobear said:
Yeah, this was one of the three Operation Rainfall games, although given that one time when we had a discussion about the three games in chat, this seems like the absolute worst of the three. I'm still waiting to see Pandora's Tower, which looked like a decent game.

Is Pandora's Tower the one with the girl that needs to eat monster hearts to stop from transforming?

I saw that one in stores a while ago if it is it.

I don't know anything about it because I wasn't interested in any of them.

Yeah, that'd be Pandora's Tower. I was more interested in what looked like some very slick combat and puzzle solving than the plot, but it did seem like it was at least worth a try.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
I was pretty confused about this, because The Last Story came out in January 2011 in Japan, and January 2012 in Europe.
But, I thought USA and Australia also had this game already?
I'm not sure.
All three games were released in Australia around the same time as in Europe, so we've also received them earlier than the States for once.

Suck on that, Sepos.

It's about this guy who finds the ability to gather objects and he can revive people. But enemies have an attraction toward him

Back