Who's voting for Obama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
:dk:+ :peach:=obama

I'm not cause I'm a conservative republican but my Grandma is.

I'm voting for :bowser:

Who the hell reported this thread? It's obvious it's just a harmless joke thread.

Also, :birdo: for president.

Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Blitzwing said:
Uniju said:
I'm still voting for the fisheh. :(

Professor Paint doesn't agree with your stance.

Nobody agrees with Uniju...

Well that wasn't very nice, now was it? Is it just me, or does everyone hated meh? :(

You sometime annoy the heck out of people. The other time, you don't go off... like you do sometimes...

Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Blitzwing said:
Uniju said:

Well that wasn't very nice, now was it? Is it just me, or does everyone hated meh? :(

You sometime annoy the heck out of people. The other time, you don't go off... like you do sometimes...

Go off? Your not making a whole lot of sens there MegaMario ol' buddy.

What I mean is what I said. When you go off, you start annoying the heck out of everybody. Heck, probably 3D would agree with me. Just lay it down sometimes, and DON'T ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF EVERYBODY!!!... I am... right... now... am I?

Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Uniju said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Blitzwing said:
Uniju said:

Go off? Your not making a whole lot of sens there MegaMario ol' buddy.

What I mean is what I said. When you go off, you start annoying the heck out of everybody. Heck, probably 3D would agree with me. Just lay it down sometimes, and DON'T ANNOY THE HECK OUT OF EVERYBODY!!!... I am... right... now... am I?

I don't "annoy the heck out of everyone" on purpose, it's their fault for being annoyed the heck out of. :)

But who are they annoyed by...?

Uniju said:
Me, because their too lame to be annoyed by someone else. Obama is voting for Obama, which automatically makes anyone else who votes for Obama be Obama, meaning that still, Obama is the ONLY person voting for Obama.

As long as Obama & Clinton DON'T win...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEWORLDWILLENDIFONEOFTHEMDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uniju said:
Both of them tie, because they both voting for themselves, making anyone who votes for them a clone of them, meaning a large amount of the population is just like them anyway.

Making the world asplode...

Zero Suit Samus should be the first woman president(as unbelievably, undeniably, enrapturingly, seductively sexy as Zero Suit Samus and her skin tight suit is, I still wish it weren't false advertising and would be ZERO suit.)

Uniju said:
RudnickiMarioX06 said:
Zero Suit Samus should be the first woman president(as unbelievably, undeniably, enrapturingly, seductively sexy as Zero Suit Samus and her skin tight suit is, I still wish it weren't false advertising and would be ZERO suit.)

Your new sig is dumb. :D

Very. Btw, what the heck... ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER MAN?????????????????????????????????????????????

Hate her... she's not bad in Brawl...

The duo was awesome in the game: Samus & Pikachu, then those two, *spoilers*. R.O.B, DK, Diddy, Captain Falcon, & Olimar. Facing Meta Ridley...

......I don't get you man...

Zero Suit Samus is hot

But Peach is much more hotter ;D ;D ;D

Guiliant said:
Zero Suit Samus is hot

But Peach is much more hotter ;D ;D ;D

Gross, man.

My cousin & friend LOVE Zero Suit Samus.

I created a slideshow on another computer & showed it to them... as soon as they saw her... my god they were drooling...

My cousin HATES THE PRINCESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Master Lucario said:
If you vote for Clinton it means you are racist. Obama is a black/white mix anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Meh... if I could vote, it would be neither...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back