Soaperstitious

Spamton G. Spamton

[[Hyperlink Blocked]]
Chat Operator
...God that is such a shitty pun.
Anyway, a while ago I've decided to work on another project: An RPG Maker XP Game. It's a role playing game (duh) that follows the adventures of a group of users. I decided not to reveal the story just yet and instead wait until the first demo is released. I've already picked the main protagonists and antagonists (who again will be revealed in time), but I'm going to need a supporting cast, which is why I made this topic. If you're interested, feel free to put down your name. Oh yeah, you must have sprites.

Userpedia link: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Soaperstitious

Sign-ups

*Nabber
*Galactic Petey
*Palkia The Fudge Packer
*PyroGuy
*SKMarioman
*Pokémon Trainer Red
*New Super Mario
*Toad85
*OJ Toad
*Smasher

May I be in?

New Super Mario said:
Cool.

Can I be a protagonist?
Count Bonsula said:
...God that is such a shitty pun.
Anyway, a while ago I've decided to work on another project: An RPG Maker XP Game. It's a role playing game (duh) that follows the adventures of a group of users. I decided not to reveal the story just yet and instead wait until the first demo is released. I've already picked the main protagonists and antagonists (who again will be revealed in time), but I'm going to need a supporting cast, which is why I made this topic. If you're interested, feel free to put down your name. Oh yeah, you must have sprites.
Sorry :(

Red Barchetta said:
oh bby

can i be in?!

and don't make me fucking pack fudge :mad:
Okay! I'll make you pack something else!

Count Bonsula said:
Perry the Platypus said:
Can I be one of the characters that needs help navigating through an area and I join your party until you clear that area? Like those people in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

EDIT: Toad85's sprites on Imgur
Like I've said, the protagonists ie the members of the party, have already been planned out X_x
Ok just make me an supporting npc ie toad

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/images/7/7f/SmasherPiT.png

Back