• A Link To The Past

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Sequel of A Link To The Past

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

ToxBox

Power Star
http://mynintendonews.com/2012/06/13/majoras-mask-vs-a-link-to-the-past/

"Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma has shown interest in developing a remake for The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, while Shigeru Miyamoto has revealed that he would like to make a new Zelda game “based on, or starting from” SNES classic A Link to the Past. Which Zelda game would you want most on the 3DS: a remake of A Link to the Past, a sequel to A Link to the Past, or a remake of Nintendo 64′s Majora’s Mask?"

I pick Majora's Mask for 3DS

Re: Majoria's Mask Vs. A Link To The Past

Majora's Mask.

"Majoria's Mask"? Anyways, I've been hearing about this news for a while from these developers. I love both games, but I would prefer Majora's Mask mainly because we already have Ocarina of Time remade to go with it and I personally like it a bit more. I would buy both though.

Anyways, what is the difference between Options 2 and 3?

King DDD said:
Remake or sequel
Oh, okay. You had 3 as remake for a second. I still choose 1 then, mainly because I feel that Majora's Mask deserves as much priority as Ocarina of Time and needs to be shown to the newer generation of gaming. When all of that sidetracking's done, then I will happily get a sequel to A Link to the Past.

We already have a sequel (through the timeline, of course), so I choose Majora's Mask.

I'd love a remake of majoras mask. Not so sure about majoria's mask though.

I have Majora's Mask on the wii, and I completely suck at it. Something with the area it's placed in, or the time, or something. I would rather have some Ocarina of Time thing but a new, and original game.

Curve ball time what about a sequel to Majora's Mask

http://operation-moonfall.org/

Operation Moonfall is a fan group movement to show just how much we would like to see Majora’s Mask 3DS

I HATE THIS FUCKING POLL.

I'd rather go for a Wind Waker Remake.
Ehh, I mean, Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask = better story and atmosphere

A Link To The Past = better gameplay

i pick

A Link To The Past, definently.

I don't know if there's anymore room in the timeline for another sequel to Link to the Past.

I'd love a Majora's Mask remake, though.

Honestly, I'd prefer a Link to the Past remake. I just don't like Majora's Mask as much. I think it's the whole 'time limit' thing.

Plus, I've never played ALTTP, it seems really fun.

Smashgoom202 said:
Dammit, I would LOVE a 3D version of A Link to the Past! But I still voted Majora's Mask.
Ooh, a 3D version! Now that is something I would actually want more than a Majora's Mask remake! But since chances are it will probably stay 2D, I still side with Majora's Mask.

Smashgoom202 said:
Dammit, I would LOVE a 3D version of A Link to the Past! But I still voted Majora's Mask.

a 3D platformer version in the likes of OoT = instant purchase

Majora's Mask mainly because the very similar prequel was released on the same system

Back