Contra

B

Blitzwing

LET'S ATTACK AGGRESIVELLY!

I think it's a good time to start a discussion thread about this (in)famous run & gun series since:

1: Contra 4 has been released in Japan today.

2: I'M TIRED OF SEEING ALL THOSE SUPER SMASH BROS. TOPICS!!!

Anyway, that series is awesome. And hard.

INTERRESING video links:

Some guy playing an awesome rendition of the Contra level 1 theme on his guitar.

A tribute to Contra III: The Aliens War

Contra 4 level 1 theme music

A run throught the bosses of the first Contra... as commented by Homer Simpson.

I wanna get it but my dad says its to "Mature" for me. :rolleyes:

3Dejong said:
The games are pretty much just "BANG BANG BANG D'OH IMA DEAD".

Oh please, it may be a stereotypical "KILL ALL THE ALIENS" game, but it's well done , and frankly, I'll take it over all those "SOME EMO GUY MUST SAVES THE WOLRD FROM THE EVIL OVERLORD ZOMG"-style RPG.

Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
The games are pretty much just "BANG BANG BANG D'OH IMA DEAD".

Oh please, it may be a stereotypical "KILL ALL THE ALIENS" game, but it's well done , and frankly, I'll take it over all those "SOME EMO GUY MUST SAVES THE WOLRD FROM THE EVIL OVERLORD ZOMG"-style RPG.

DUH YEAH

I really like it, actually. I needz ROM.

I played it

pretty interesting

The Simpsons Hit & Run? What's that supposed to achieve? And how old are you exactly?

SiFi said:
The Simpsons Hit & Run? What's that supposed to achieve? And how old are you exactly?

It achieves... A VERY BAD WORD IS IN IT, FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exactly? 10.

Figures. And sexy isn't a bad word. It just means attractive or cute.

SiFi said:
Figures. And sexy isn't a bad word. It just means attractive or cute.

THAT'S NOT THE WORD, IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE A FREAKING "KNOW IT ALL"...... PLAY THE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not as bad a word as you think.

Heck, you can use it on this forum in the right context.

Sure, Mr. I Don't Need No Help Making N00bs Upset.

MegaMario, just because Hit and Run has inappropriate words does not make you mature. >>

SiFi said:
You stay outta this.

I will point out that this thread is about discussing the video game series Contra, not starting out petty flame wars with new users.

If you want to do your troll and not actually discuss the subject of this thread, YOU should get out of here, prompto.

3Dejong said:
Sure, Mr. I Don't Need No Help Making N00bs Upset.

MegaMario, just because Hit and Run has inappropriate words does not make you mature. >>

Did I say it made me mature? I said it makes the game mature.

I don't see how rated teen games are mature. Some are just shooting. Some are just fighting. As for example: SSBM & SSBB. How could the rating change from SSB? Everyone+SSBM=Teen?

Back