Video Game Crossovers

MikeyO11

Microgamer Extordinair
It has been rumored that there is going to be a Metroid & Star Fox crossover game. If you could make a crossover game, which 2 series would you combine?

I would be thinking a MarioxPokemon crossover, since I have an RP about it on a website (it's dead now though)

Basically, just a regular Mario game with Pokemon maybe being the sidekick or something. Like also on the way you'd come across wild Pokemon, some will try to help you, others just get in your way.

MikeyO11 said:
It has been rumored that there is going to be a Metroid & Star Fox crossover game. If you could make a crossover game, which 2 series would you combine?
That game got cancelled.

I'd like Super Mario Dreamland.

I think that ended up fake. Otherwise I think it would of been mentioned at E3.

And while it's already been done with the Olympic Games. But I'd like to see other things done with the Sonic and Mario series done. Either if it's a platformer if they can make it work, or some other type of genre.

Gogeta said:
Legend of Fire Emblem.
Never, I know this is my opinion but Fire Emblem looks really boring.

Anyway Crash VS Rayman.

How about a Nintendo version of Just Dance?

Random Joke Time ;D:

What do you call a Pokémon who eats tons of inedible stuff?

Pica-chu!! ;D

(Pica means eating something that isn't food. I learned it off of a You Don't Know Jack question.)

How about a Kirby/Starfy crossover? THE BATTLE OF THE CUTE!!! :D

Remember to not double post.
MikeyO11 said:
How about a Kirby/Starfy crossover? THE BATTLE OF THE CUTE!!! :D
Kirby is well too more well known than Starfy for that to work.

How about Famicom Museum? It would kinda work like Namco Museum Vol. 1-5 for the PS1, except with NES games.

I would be quite pleased if System Shock and BioShock turned out to be the same universe, just in different time periods.

Although that's not so much a crossover game as it is crossover continuity.

Back