Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase

Thirded. I actually like this change in gameplay. But now I feel tha the chances of partners are even more diminished, or even destroyed...

I'm honestly not going to miss partners at all if this sticker thing works.

Byakuya Togami said:
I'm honestly not going to miss partners at all if this sticker thing works.
True, true. I think I can get used to it. Itlooks pretty good actually! I was wondering how they would do these things without partners, but Intelligent Systems proved it!

Gogeta said:
As long as there are no Pixls, I'm fine.
Agreed.

King DDD said:
This 3DS E3 sucks, there is no new games
So they are working on games for there most popular franchise including a new Mario game, a new Animal Crossing game, a new Paper Mario game, a new Luigi's mansion game while at the same time working on a brand new system I mean seriously what more can you expect

Gogeta said:
Need more info on the power ups and bosses of NSMB2.
Can't stop agreeing with you. I'm going to get it, but I do want it to be innovative an not completely focus on "COINS, COINS, COINS!"

What I want to see for the 3DS is a complete remake of the original NES Castlevania. Or better yet, something like Super Mario All-Stars, but with the NES Castlevania trilogy.

Gogeta said:
What I want to see for the 3DS is a complete remake of the original NES Castlevania. Or better yet, something like Super Mario All-Stars, but with the NES Castlevania trilogy.
Why would they possibly do that Castlevania isn't that popular of a franchise and it wouldn't make sense to feature the first 3 games which are (Prolly) already out on the virtual console in a stand alone game when they will make more money off the virtual console and get less fan backlash

Count Mario said:
I wouldn't mind that Gogeta. I'd love it actually.
So you want to buy 3 games for prolly $30 when you can already get them on the Virtual Console for $15

Gogeta said:
Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
Count Mario said:
So you want to buy 3 games for prolly $30 when you can already get them on the Virtual Console for $15
Not everybody has wi-fi (me)
Get Wi-fi or sneak a T.V in the bathroom of a MCdonalds with your Wii and use their Wi-Fi

Count Mario said:
If they were fully remade yes, and maybe even if they weren't because I don't tend to buy things on E-Shop. Do you have a problem with this?

Gogeta said:
Count Mario said:
Get Wi-fi or sneak a T.V in the bathroom of a MCdonalds with your Wii and use their Wi-Fi
One does not simply replace their wired internet like that. Seriously, I probably won't have wireless internet any time soon.

Count Mario said:
Count Mario said:
If they were fully remade yes, and maybe even if they weren't because I don't tend to buy things on E-Shop. Do you have a problem with this?
It pains me to see people buy these kinds of things because that means companies will make more of them...it's like when Nintendo releases a remake of Super Mario Bros. I get enraged because it's on pretty much every system and I can't imagine how people can still fail to own that game.

Gogeta said:
Gogeta said:
Count Mario said:
One does not simply replace their wired internet like that. Seriously, I probably won't have wireless internet any time soon.

"In an attempt to enlarge the user base, Nintendo released the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector. This device connects Nintendo hardware to the Internet and is particularly useful for players without normal routers. Also, a player can link his or her Nintendo DS to the Connection at Wi-Fi enabled McDonald’s restaurants for free. When no other option is available, it is also possible for a computer connected to the Internet to create a hotspot.

The Wii can also be connected to the Internet with a wired LAN connection. For this, the Wii LAN Adapter has to be bought separately. It is plugged into one of the USB ports at the back of the Wii and offers a port for LAN cables."

-Mario Wiki

You can buy the USB connecter and put it in your computer and then get a connection to your wii.. The funny thing is the mario wiki acts like you can only get free wifi at McDonalds.. Which Belize doesnt have :mad:

Back