Playing with toys = pedophilia?

Smashgoom202 said:
it does raise some questions about people's perceptions of what does it mean to be mature and grown-up.

And that's something certainly worth discussing. I think placing it in the context you did (with the guy on Youtube and stuff) sort of made it look more ridiculous than it actually was.

i dunno if you kept following that conversation after you stopped talking but that guy admitted he was just trolling you

what I meant by "sensing", basically i thought back to the key signs and traits of an autistic persona nd I was able to put the pieces together quickly, now that is the definition of logic my friend, also the fact that half of the stuff I say on here is strictly over exaggerated or not entirely serious at all yet every dumb ass, naive, simple minded mofo on this video cant differentiate that... because you all have fucking autism muahahahahaha manipulation is fun

Makoto Naegi said:
i dunno if you kept following that conversation after you stopped talking but that guy admitted he was just trolling you

what I meant by "sensing", basically i thought back to the key signs and traits of an autistic persona nd I was able to put the pieces together quickly, now that is the definition of logic my friend, also the fact that half of the stuff I say on here is strictly over exaggerated or not entirely serious at all yet every dumb ass, naive, simple minded mofo on this video cant differentiate that... because you all have fucking autism muahahahahaha manipulation is fun

watch out, we got somebody who thinks being a dick on a youtube video makes him a master manipulator here

You know, I'm starting to see why people hate this forum so much, everyone here are a bunch of jerks.

I think you mean "almost everyone" cause it sounds like I have something to do with it.

Back