What Pikmin colors would you like to see in Pikmin 3?

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Okay, we have:

Red: Fireproof.
Yellow: Can get thrown higher, electric-proof, and can carry Bomb Rocks.
Blue: Breathe underwater and resistant to water attacks.
Purple: Pick up objects with the strength of ten Pikmin, have enough weight to not be blown by wind, and hurt enemies on contact.
White: Poisonous, the fastest, and can detect things hidden underground.
Rock: Able to break dense objects and can survive in magma and ice habitats.
Pink: Flight.

So, what color Pikmin and abilities would you like to see? I think it'd be cool to have Black Pikmin who's eyes glow in the dark to reveal passages or Gray Pikmin with small claws on their fingers that allow them to climb rocky walls.

I'd like these, even though a couple are unlikely:

Orange: Not really sure...... maybe something with lava. Kinda like red, but different.
Green: Can Climb high trees to get to new areas.
Black: Big like a Purple, and are invisible to the enemy when it gets dark out. Something else too, but I don't know.
Light Blue: Small like White. Can also go in water. Can shoot out clouds on the water for other pikmin to cross. Can use ice too.
Brown Pikmin: Can dig holes through certain spots in walls.

What do you think?

Count Mario said:
Okay, we have:

Red: Fireproof.
Yellow: Can get thrown higher, electric-proof, and can carry Bomb Rocks.
Blue: Breathe underwater and resistant to water attacks.
Purple: Pick up objects with the strength of ten Pikmin, have enough weight to not be blown by wind, and hurt enemies on contact.
White: Poisonous, the fastest, and can detect things hidden underground.
Rock: Able to break dense objects and can survive in magma and ice habitats.
Pink: Flight.

So, what color Pikmin and abilities would you like to see? I think it'd be cool to have Black Pikmin who's eyes glow in the dark to reveal passages or Gray Pikmin with small claws on their fingers that allow them to climb rocky walls.

That Pink one might not be too outrageous. When they showed it off, in the trailer when the title popped up, a pink pikmin-like thing with wings flies past. Did everybody miss that?

How about Orange ones, who can walk through acidic liquids and are somewhat acidic themselves.

Also, a Green Pikmin seems obvious, but I'm not sure what I could do...

Back