• Definitely

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Partially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

• Don't Care

• When is Lords of Shadow 2 going to get more info revealed?

• Total voters

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
The latest issue of Nintendo Power in North America has confirmed that a Castlevania game is coming to the 3DS. The game, officially titled Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate, is set 25 years after the events of Lords of Shadow and will follow Trevor Belmont and Simon Belmont along with two other protagonists who are currently unknown, as they enter Dracula's Castle in separate eras to stop him. Gameplay will shift between each character in different sections of the cattle with varied weapons and abilities. Additionally, the game is 2.5D with Lords of Shadow gameplay with occasional shifts to fully 3D locales. The game is scheduled to come out in Fall this year. Gameplay will be shown at E3 on June 5.

How do you feel about this game and what the protagonists would you like to see?
For me, I'm excited! I've been loving the reboot so far with its darker tone and spectacular gameplay! I'm also glad to see Simon back! He defines Castlevania for me, personally. Trevor's a close second favorite of mine as well. I personally hope Alucard can make it as a protagonist though.

(On a side note, I have the Nintendo Power issue where they announced the game, so feel free to ask me any questions.)

Back