Trying to learn C++

It comes from everywhere in the code.
From Include File, to the end of the Main Class.
Without the Include File part, you can't use any code at all.
But the part that prints the "Hello World" on your screen, is "Cout".

You never really struck me as the kind of person who'd know how to do C++ or anything like that anyway. I'm far too pragmatic with coding to try to learn a computer language without having some sort of predetermined goals first.

No?
Maybe you'll change your mind, when I say that most, if not all, huge Console/Handheld games are programmed in C++.
That's why I need to know how to program in C++.

Monobear said:
You never really struck me as the kind of person who'd know how to do C++ or anything like that anyway. I'm far too pragmatic with coding to try to learn a computer language without having some sort of predetermined goals first.
Me?

Well, I don't know how that's why I am learning it. :P

And yeah, I want to be a programmer some time so I figured I should start.

What kind of programmer?
Because it has no use, to make a Windows App, Mac App, or something like that, in C++.

Why?
Because C++ hardly uses GUI's.
If it does, then you're either using custom Frameworks, or you just make a game.
But at least, you won't need any .NET Framework or Java installed, in order to run your C++ App, unlike C# or Java.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
What kind of programmer?
Because it has no use, to make a Windows App, Mac App, or something like that, in C++.

Why?
Because C++ hardly uses GUI's.
If it does, then you're either using custom Frameworks, or you just make a game.
But at least, you won't need any .NET Framework or Java installed, in order to run your C++ App, unlike C# or Java.
A video game programmer. Probably in like 10 years though......

Back