Lego Lord of the Rings

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Lord of the Rings makes everything better automatically, so this will get better.

Minuette said:
Sheesh, all these LEGO games.

What's next? Grand Theft LEGO?

one word.

money.

Pyro said:
Ten bucks they make a LEGO Cars racing game.

They probably will, considering there is actually a Lego Cars line of sets.

GreenDisaster said:
Here is a list of the next possible game. I'm rooting for Lego Super Heroes.

I'd love them forever if they made Lego Avatar: The Last Airbender. Levels for each season of that show... *drools*. To make it at least have some current stuff in it they could add Korra too.

How many Lego series are they:
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Batman
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean

3 of theses have also had sequels.

Also, a legit reply:

This is seriously the second best thing that's happened to me this year. I mean, talk about AWESOME.

Now I know what to do with my significant cash reserves. : D

Honestly, I love the LEGO games.

I'm probably going to hire out the games for the PS3 so I can get the trophies. Even though I never watched Lord of the Rings, it'll still be nice to go through it.

In fact, I never watched the Star Wars movies or Indiana Jones movies. So these games are like playable short versions of movies.

That's almost as scary as the girl in my class who's never watched Spongebob.

Yeah I expected that reaction. I never got around to it, and I'm not really fond of old movies anymore.

You're kidding me? Old movies are the best! Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Godzilla, King Kong, Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Well, they want to release most of them in 3D, so people can get a chance to see them. (Not that the Original Trilogy will be improved much in 3D)

Broly said:
You're kidding me? Old movies are the best! Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Godzilla, King Kong, Wizard of Oz, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

I'm sorry, I forgot I wasn't allowed to choose what I watch. My fault.

Gogeta said:

Back