MJ II

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Well, lots of people saw it and talked about it, and for a bit there was a public version.
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
MJ = Mindless Junk 1.
MJII = Mindless Junk 2.
MJIII = Mindless Junk 3.

While MJ is open for all Members, MJII was open to veterans only.
I don't know about MJIII, but I saw that listed too, as well as 2 other boards, back when I helped Fire Eevee out with something.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
YamiHoshi.nl said:
While MJ is open for all Members, MJII was open to veterans only.
Not exactly. Zae and Smasher were both in them, and they weren't exactly vets.
 

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Nabber said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
While MJ is open for all Members, MJII was open to veterans only.
Not exactly. Zae and Smasher were both in them, and they weren't exactly vets.
'Specially considering Smasher would have been here for two years in July. Certainly not a veteran.
 

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Yasuhiro Hagakure said:
Nabber said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
While MJ is open for all Members, MJII was open to veterans only.
Not exactly. Zae and Smasher were both in them, and they weren't exactly vets.
'Specially considering Smasher would have been here for two years in July. Certainly not a veteran.
Now to make a topic why everyone loves smasher.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Kiyotaka Ishimaru said:


Evidence of the lack of MJII.
Unless we just kicked you out and it's still out there...
 
Top