Games without console

SKmaric

King Bowser
(And console without games)

Are there any games you have yet don't have the right system for it? Or maybe you have a console without any games to use with them?

My cousin has Super Mario Kart but not a Super Nintendo. He does have a Nintendo 64 though, so the game might have been a gift for him thinking it was a Nintendo 64 game.

I have Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, and Donkey Kong Country, but no SNES.

Pokemon Gold and no GB, I will get one at weekend and my friend gave it to me at Wednesday at school

Well I do have a copy of Star Wars Starfighter that was bought second hand and didn't work on my PS2 but I don't think I have any.

For the longest time, I had a copy of Nascar Thunder 2002 for the PS1 that I couldn't play.

Now that I have a PS3, though, I can. :)

Not sure if this counts or not, but I have a ton of GBA games I can't play because my Micro's been dead for years, and I lost the charger.

I have a bunch of original Game Boy games but no Game Boy, but that doesn't really count since I have a bunch of other systems that work with GB games (namely Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Advance SP, and the Game Boy Player accessory for the GameCube). Same goes for the original DS games (I have a DSi and 3DS to play those on).

I was really tempted to get an SNES game a few times from the store I go to, but I don't have an SNES.

No. Not really sure how I would get a game without the console, unless maybe as a gift.

I've actually bought a SNES with the 3 games, but the SNES was defective.
So that's why.

Also, I had Sonic Generations and Jak & Daxter Trilogy, for a new days, without having a PlayStation 3.
That's because I've got these 1 week early for free, from SEGA and Sony, as Review Copies.
After the Reviews were written, I've just gave these games away, as a "Thank You for using your PS3".

Broly said:
I have several GBA and GC games, but I play them on DS and Wii.
This but I only have 3 GBA, and 4 GC games.

Many people got me GameCube accessories and games not knowing I'd get a GameCube that very day, so I came pretty close.

That's good then now I know PS1 and PS2 games work on PS3. When my PS2 eventually breaks my dad says I won't be getting another one.

Yoshidude99 said:
That's good then now I know PS1 and PS2 games work on PS3. When my PS2 eventually breaks my dad says I won't be getting another one.
No, just PS1. PS2 games don't work on it, at least not my model.

I do have some Xbox games sitting around, but I'm not entirely certain the 360 doesn't work anymore. I guess they count because even if the 360 did work, we definetly don't have the cables for it. So that's Myst IV, Mech whatever it was that wasn't Mech Warrior, and the other adventure game with the robots and the kid who fell in a cave with a frozen mammoth or something. I don't know, maybe there were others. I'm not even sure if we still have those three because I'm sure we traded some in and friends took some and whatever else happens to Xbox games when you don't pay careful attention to them.

Toad85 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
No, just PS1. PS2 games don't work on it, at least not my model.
I saw them work on youtube

As far as I can remember, Sony has taken out their PS2 support, at some point.
I can't remember it was done through a System Update, or by releasing a new model.
PS1 can only be run digitally, though.

Back