Ace Attorney

Lily x

Goodbye
Thete isn't an active thread for this so...
Anyway, epic series, I cannot wait for more info on AA5.

I'm honestly hoping it ends up being Apollo Justice 2, but I'd be fine with a Phoenix Wright 4. (I'd be rather displeased if they retcon AJ out instead of just having PW4 take place afterwards, though.)

I think it could work as AJ2, it could have Phoenix Wright as a playable for one or two cases though as it could be after he retook his bar exam. One of these days I want to see Apollo v Edgeworth.

i'd prefer having apollo justice 2 actually, you know, focus on apollo

i feel like they just shoehorned phoenix into the first game because fandom

That is in fact the reason. Apparently the original plan was for AJ to have an entirely new cast, but the higher-ups were all "No, put Phoenix in the game so it'll sell more!" And thus Hobonix was created.

I like the games, I never expected to like them so much, but i tried them and was surprised. I especially liked the last case from the first game and finding out the truth.

I liked cases 2, 4 and 5 from the first game as they are the most interesting.

Klavier Gavin said:
I liked cases 2, 4 and 5 from the first game as they are the most interesting.

I liked 3 and 4, both were interesting, but the end of 3 was Kind of meh, while during it, it was great.

Fair enough, but you should really try getting hold of one of the games, I know it's tricky to get the ds ones as they are old games so I would try and grab them if you have money even if you play it in a messed up order. I would look into the iOS version too if you have an iPod touch/iPhone/iPad.

Back