It's time for me to stop being such a poser.

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
I've made a lot of mistakes, but I realize that constantly ostracizing myself and acting like an ass to everybody else because I'm scared of getting hurt just isn't the way to go about things.

Admittedly, making this topic comes off as attention-grabbing and overdramatic in itself, which is something I'm actually going to try to avoid from now on.

I guess I just want to say, here where everybody can see it, that I'm going to make an honest effort to change myself for the better now. No more "fucks" for punctuation, no more snapping into rants at people with little provocation...I think...I think I'm just going to be me.

I'm not a cynical, smartassed egotistical bastard. I'm just really good at pretending to be one.

In all honesty, I'm not as much of a terrible person as I try to make myself out to be. And I doubt people really hate me as much as I think they do.

I guess this is just my way of saying...hey, I'm not acting anymore. From here on out, I'll be me.
The real me.

I like the real Tabuu. He seems cool. :]

I think a lot of people should follow in his footsteps and think twice before getting into arguments and such with other users on here.

I applaud you, Tabuu.

Also, I see what you mean about being "scared of getting hurt so you had to act like a jerk", I feel the same but I'd try to make friends with everyone to avoid any issues.

Travis Touchdown said:
I'm not a cynical, smartassed egotistical bastard. I'm just really good at pretending to be one.
(no you're not)

what is this i don't even

Is it true that your real self isn't like that, or have you ended up actually being a jerk?

I mean, kind of what I talked about how I changed.

Back