Will you be old enough to vote in the 2012 election?

Thread title.

• Yes, and I will.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I won't.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, but I'd like to.

• No, but I wouldn't anyways.

• I'm not American so I don't give a shit.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
See thread title question.

I was old enough to vote in the 2008 election, but didn't. I'm not voting again this year. I don't know enough about the nominees/candidates. I should care and look into their views on education, but I just haven't done that because I am lazy.

As interested as I am in politics, neither Mitt Romney or Barack Obama seem good enough for office.

If I was forced to choose, however, I would vote for Gary Johnson.

(and to answer the original question, I'm not even old enough to vote)

Yes, but I won't.

I'm very much of the mindset that our political system just doesn't work anymore. All the 2 sides do is just bitch at each other for 4 years and nothing gets done, then a new president's elected. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I already am old enough, since 3-4 years?

Changeling said:
Yes, but I won't.

I'm very much of the mindset that our political system just doesn't work anymore. All the 2 sides do is just bitch at each other for 4 years and nothing gets done, then a new president's elected. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Not only do the politicians bitch and whine, it's the people who voted for these clowns in office. Many people were so excited and pumped up for Obama to be in office, now the people don't want him. You guys voted for him so don't bitch if your president doesn't do what you want him [or her--ever] to do.

Back