Status
Not open for further replies.
Coldplay

YEEEEAH!

And birds come flying at the speed of sound
to show you how it all began
bird came flying from the underground
if you could see it then you'd understand

Wow, this took 8 months to finish, making it the longest Hurt and Heal to be in progress. Simply astounding.

However, I am quite displeased with the winner of this. Who the hell KOed The Beatles and Pink Floyd? I am disappointed at whoever did that. I don't downright hate Coldplay, but they're certainly not one of my favorites. I would have rather had a more iconic and classic band winning, such as Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder or the Beatles as aforementioned.

For a hurt and heal to take 8 months this certainly wasn't the outcome I expected.

"I'M MAD BECAUSE A BAND I DON'T LIKE WON A GAME THAT I DIDN'T PLAY MUCH"

MCS said:
However, I am quite displeased with the winner of this.

As stated above, you didn't even play it at the end, so why should you even care?

Who the hell KOed The Beatles and Pink Floyd? I am very pissed at whoever did that.

Me and Crash did because we liked the other bands better. We're very sorry for having a different opinion.

I would have rather had a more iconic and classic band winning, such as Pink Floyd or the Beatles as aforementioned.

Then maybe you should have fucking played. Getting mad at the results of a game that you stopped playing two months ago is utterly ridiculous.

MCS said:
I counted on you, Packy, and the rest of the people playing to make someone good win, but this is certainly not the expected outcome.

A band that the majority of the people playing loved won. I would definitely call that someone good winning. How about you stop treating your opinions like they are automatically right?

MCS said:
not really, I was just stating my displeasure over the winner and Smasher got all pissed

How cute, he thinks I got pissed. I was merely showing how terrible your reasoning was.

MCS said:
I'm not even treating my opinions as facts. I never said they were.

Also you said that a band that wasn't good won.

Twice.

MCS said:
However, I am quite displeased with the winner of this. Who the hell KOed The Beatles and Pink Floyd? I am disappointed at whoever did that. I don't downright hate Coldplay, but they're certainly not one of my favorites. I would have rather had a more iconic and classic band winning, such as Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder or the Beatles as aforementioned.

Like Smasher said, sorry that we all have different opinions. Sorry that we're not all you!

MCS said:
For a hurt and heal to take 8 months this certainly wasn't the outcome I expected.

hey guess what

congratulations, you deserve an award

MCS said:
I counted on you, Packy, and the rest of the people playing to make someone good win, but this is certainly not the expected outcome.

This is the part of anything you said that pisses me off the most. Again, I'm deeply sorry we're not you and have the exact same opinions! I respect your opinion, but the way you said it and the way you worded that post makes you seem like a complete jackass.

MCS said:
Nonetheless, whatever. It's over, it's complete. I don't understand why we're arguing.

please tell me you're kidding; please re-read Ralph's post until you get it through your thick skull

MCS said:
Rat said:
i'm just going to go out on a limb here and say BECAUSE YOU STARTED THE ARGUMENT

not really, I was just stating my displeasure over the winner and Smasher got all pissed

Please show me where Smasher was "pissed".

MCS said:
nor did I say they weren't good.

MCS said:

MCS said:
Wow, this took 8 months to finish, making it the longest Hurt and Heal to be in progress. Simply astounding.

because everything always works out as you want it to, and everybody shares your interests and opinions

Wow, so this is finally over.

First of all, you cannot change the fact Coldplay won, so deal with it.

Secondly, just in case, I'd like to note that the fact Coldplay is my favourite band of all time has nothing to do with the fact they won.

Thirdly, I'd like to thank everyone who played this from the very beginning, even though there were some obscure (especially Brazilian ones) and unpopular bands/singers, but that's because I chose them from the top of my head, while trying to mix old and new. So, really, thanks everyone.

Also, we can't end a Hurt & Heal without one of these, so here goes:

VICTORY PICTURE!!
401639-coldplay.jpg

And now, I officially declare the Music Hurt & Heal as finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back