I Like you Plz Like me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kereme25

Koopa Troopa
Hey Guys I built a facebook page dedicated to Mario clothing and all the fun stuff about series i have a vision for that page that i hope you all will like to be a part of its going to be a really Exciting and Fun page Filled with alot of Cool pictures/Hot discussions and lots more but i need people there any one interested plz like my Face book Page plz https://www.facebook.com/MarioTshirts?ref=ts Thank you to all that joins :)

kereme25

Koopa Troopa
Re: Help Me Build My Community Im Begging For Likes On FB

hey thanks for the link :D and i really hope the ppl that sees this likes the page there are really nice ppl here that i would like to add on fb

Puddin

eat the rich
Re: Help Me Build My Community Mario Community

Why are you bolding random words in your sentences?

Also, I'm a little interested in finding out about your business. Are you selling official Nintendo merchandise or is it unlicensed? Or are no sales being involved here? Just curious.

kereme25

Koopa Troopa

yes they are licensed merchandise and its not only about the sales i really am interested in mario discussion and general fun stuff i just hope ppl like the page and give me chance to show them lol and i bold the sentences to highlight what im offering

kereme25

Koopa Troopa

some how i feel kinda bashed sigh

kereme25

Koopa Troopa
Re: Help Me Build My Mario Community

i Will :D And The ppl that are viewing plz check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.