Any one eat off the McDonald's Dollar menu?

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
U can really get alot for a little. :wario: That's why I Michael am a McDonald's Dollar Menunaire. :dk:

Suuuuuure.

Actually, I one-up you. I eat at IN-N-OUT. :D

McDonald's is really, really, REALLY greasy; plus their fries are so salty they burn your lips. >:D

The two good things are the Nuggets and the McFlurries. But the nuggets.... what goes into them...

*insert barfing smiley here*

I'm going to bump this thread

I just ate off it today for lunch as a matter of fact. I got a McChicken and a Double Cheeseburger.

Mmmm, McNuggets. I personally think Trader Joe's is the best place for food, shopping or eating.

dont forget the 1 dollar sundae.

Here it was 1€. I don't think it is anymore.
I always get fries+Chicken Selects+Strawberry Milkshake.

I am posting an uneeded post in a thread thats basically dead whilst ryhiming for thread with dead. I'll stop now :-X

Storm Yoshi said:
I am posting an uneeded post in a thread thats basically dead whilst ryhiming for thread with dead. I'll stop now :-X
Hai Stormy

GREASE IS GOOD. :D DO I LOOK LIKE THE KINDA GUY THAT TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF?!

I ate fries today. But not those from McDoof. (German nickname for McDonalds, doof means silly and is related to Toadbert Doofus)

I was saying "NO" to Rudnicki taking care of himself.

lollololllollolllololloolloolloolollolloool[/Maka]

3Dejong said:
I was saying "NO" to Rudnicki taking care of himself.

lollololllollolllololloolloolloolollolloool[/Gayness]
Fix'd.

I want to eat something from McDonaldforgettheapostrophs.

Ya know, there is a popular hamburger restaurant in Sweden (about as popular as McD's and Burger King) called Max, where you get a free caffeine boost (a.k.a. "coffee" for n00bs) with every meal you order.

That's pretty clever, since we turnips consume the most coffee in the world.

I'd like to go to IKEA and eat the food there.

PaperStriker said:
I'd like to go to IKEA and eat the food there.

Back