Sonic the Hedgehog

Whats your opinion on it.


  • Total voters
    11

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Oh, you mean Sonic 2006? I select option 4 mainly because the experience has differed from time to time and I could really care less about it.
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
option 2. Sonic 2006 was just too terrible for me.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
I still find Shadow the Hedgehog with its guns and swearing to take the cake for worst Sonic title.

Oh wait no, not even that. SONIC LABYRINTH.
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Broly said:
Cursing and guns in a sonic game? What has the video game indusrty come to?
Don't worry it was in 2005 and SEGA has learned their lesson and are releasing good Sonic games now. It's still a permanent scar though.
 

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
Boidoh said:
Shadow 05'
Sonic 06'

I dont think they have..
09:Sonic Colors
11: Sonic Generations

I think they have...
 

Super Mario the Hedgehog

...I've been looking forward to it.
Boidoh said:
Shadow 05'
Sonic 06'

I dont think they have..
Sonic Unleashed (2009, Hey I liked it okay. The Werehog levels have decent platforming and the Daytime levels are enjoyable)
Sonic Colors (2010)
Sonic Generations (2011)

Some of my favorite Sonic games.

I beg to differ. And the Storybook games were decent. Not great, but decent.

EDIT: Beat me to it, partially at least.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Neutral, although I do remember making a similar topic quite recently.
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
My opinion isn't in the poll.

It's glitchy, slow, and unbearable to play, and I loathe it with my all my soul, but it's not the worst game Sega ever made.

SONIC'S FUCKING SCHOOLHOUSE.
 

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
I've had the honor of never playing the 2006 version, so the worst Sonic game I have played would probably be Sonic 3D. Although I have a ton of nostalgia for the game, it sucks, plain and simple.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Professor Mario said:
I still find Shadow the Hedgehog with its guns and swearing to take the cake for worst Sonic title.

Oh wait no, not even that. SONIC LABYRINTH.
No not that even it goes to the Sonic Drift games and Sonc 2 on Game Gear
 

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Yoshidude99 said:
Professor Mario said:
I still find Shadow the Hedgehog with its guns and swearing to take the cake for worst Sonic title.

Oh wait no, not even that. SONIC LABYRINTH.
No not that even it goes to the Sonic Drift games and Sonc 2 on Game Gear
I liked Sonic Drift.

;~;
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
Toad85 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Professor Mario said:
I still find Shadow the Hedgehog with its guns and swearing to take the cake for worst Sonic title.

Oh wait no, not even that. SONIC LABYRINTH.
No not that even it goes to the Sonic Drift games and Sonc 2 on Game Gear
I liked Sonic Drift.

;~;
Sonic 06 is the best game ever compared to Sonic Drift
 
Top