Has anybody ever played X-Men Legends?

Awesome Koopa

Here's some text that's very personal.
Nobody seems to talk about this game and its one of my ps2 favorites. I just wanted to see who here has played it.

HELL YEAH! *ahem* Excuse my language.
One of the best action RPGS I've ever played. I loved both 1 and 2. Nightcrawler's epic, enough said.

Professor Mario said:
HELL YEAH! *ahem* Excuse my language.
One of the best action RPGS I've ever played. I loved both 1 and 2. Nightcrawler's epic, enough said.

The final boss of the first game was SO HARD to beat, though

I know, dude. Master Mold was just irritating. It beat me ELEVEN TIMES, then I got irritated and avoided beating it until a couple of months later, where I died four times.

Professor Mario said:
I know, dude. Master Mold was just irritating. It beat me ELEVEN TIMES, then I got irritated and avoided beating it until a couple of months later, where I died four times.

Apocolypse (I know its spelled wrong) was a pushover compared to him

Awesome Koopa said:
Professor Mario said:

Definitely. Only hard part was finding him in that ridiculously difficult labyrinth of a pyramid.

Professor Mario said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Professor Mario said:

Definitely. Only hard part was finding him in that ridiculously difficult labyrinth of a pyramid.

I really didn't find ANY of the bosses from XML 2 hard.

Awesome Koopa said:
Professor Mario said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Professor Mario said:

Definitely. This was even one of the RPGs I played where I didn't level grind.

Professor Mario said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Professor Mario said:
Awesome Koopa said:
Professor Mario said:

Still an awesome game though

Definitely. This was even one of the RPGs I played where I didn't level grind.

Back