Into the Wiki Darkness

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
14 characters can be in my game on Userpedia, Into the Wiki Darkness. 4 playable characters from the start and 10 unlockables. 1337Yoshi & ChaosNinji are both starters.

Instructions: Drop a line on my talk page on Userpedia, and then go to Into the Wiki Darkness. In the story, you see the links? Put your name there, then, after that, place your name & attacks in the characters section, and voila! Your in the game.

Side Note: The game may not seem interesting, but if I do get all the characters, I can work on it again and make more interesting.

Side Note: ChaosNinji, can you please insert your attacks. Thank you.

MegaMario9910 said:
14 characters can be in my game on Userpedia, Into the Wiki Darkness. 4 playable characters from the start and 10 unlockables. 1337Yoshi & ChaosNinji are both starters.

Instructions: Drop a line on my talk page on Userpedia, and then go to Into the Wiki Darkness. In the story, you see the links? Put your name there, then, after that, place your name & attacks in the characters section, and voila! Your in the game.

Side Note: The game may not seem interesting, but if I do get all the characters, I can work on it again and make more interesting.

Side Note: ChaosNinji, can you please insert your attacks. Thank you.

ChaosNinji + his brother Flareknight, 1337Yoshi, Smiddle, & Master Crash are starters. Pokemon DP, HyperToad, & The Missing Link are unlockable characters. Alphaclaw & Xpike/Xluidi have been asked.

Side Note: Xpike & Blacksonic are in. Purple Yoshi, Crypt Raider, Blitzwing, Warioloaf, 3Dejong, & Yoshster are in. 16 characters out of 20 right now.

I'mz sorry for delays, but becuase nobody signed up here, I had to bring it to Userpedia! But, anyways, the game is in production for the story.

Btw, sorry for double postin!

here's how its going!

Into the Wiki Darkness
From Userpedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Into the Wiki Darkness

The game is still in progress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story

Its a peaceful day in Leet Town when a massive explosin hits the Sysop Tower, as three wandering Users, 1337Yoshi, ChaosNinji + his brother, Flareknight, and Smiddle ran to the scene. Only to find Master Crash, the four team up, and head out to find who did this.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

As usual, Leet Town is peaceful at once. No attacks have happened in the last couple of weeks. But later that day, it was going to change. Later, 1337Yoshi, ChaosNinji, with his brother, Flareknight, & Smiddle, were talking, when a flash appeared at Sysop Tower. All four ran to it, only to find Master Crash standing in front of the building... it was gone. Master Crash had told him that, that big flash was an attack, sent by an unknown leader. The five ventured out to find out who did this, but before they get out of town, they needed to face... Woodylogan.

Mini-Boss Battle: Woodylogan - 10 HP

Chapter 2: A Discovery'

As the five ventured their way out of town, they had happened to hit a desert... nothing was there... where were they? Why are they here? It was unknown at the moment. But as they ventured farther into the desert, 1337Yoshi had happened to notice a switch. He hit it, and it opened a cave... to... a base. But,they were ambushed; the gang won, but someone stepped up: Peachycakes.

Boss Battle: Peachycakes - 30 HP

After beating Peachycakes, the crew had discovered that Pokemon DP was captured. As they want looking, another boss stepped ahead, one they knew: Woodylogan

Mini-Boss Battle: Woodylogan - 40 HP

After Woody had been defeated, DP was rescued, and the crew set out, for the answers behind the destruction of Sysop Tower!

Chapter 3: A Toad in Need

After finding their way out of the base, they were then entering a monsters lair, with a Volcano in the middle. As they ventured through the dangerous area, making sure the volcano doesn't erupt, they spot a cave, with HyperToad stuck in it. As they tried to reach him, a force field was blocking the way. And to make matters worse, the volcano erupted! As it erupted, a monster erupted out of the volcano, stomping its way towards the crew, but it could have been anybody, but... IT WASN'T A MONSTER!!! It was... CrazyToad!!!

Boss Battle: CrazyToad - 80 HP

The forcefield broke, and HyperToad was free. They ventured farther, & farther, & farther... until... there was no more!

Chapter 4: The Link

As they reached a dead end through the cave, they had found the way out. They ventured, into a deep forest, where... Peachycakes fled to. But, the heroes didn't know that, in ten minutes, the forest was going to explode!!! Peachycakes had trapped them. The crew walked farther, nearing towards the exit, but, they heard a scream. As they ran to the scene, there was The Missing Link, tied up, but somebody else stood in there way: Willy on Wheels.

Mini-Boss Battle: Willy on Wheels - 100 HP

The Missing Link was saved, but one minute remained. As they ran for the exit, once again, they were stopped... by...: Mr. 101

Boss Battle: Mr. 101 - 120 HP

Chapter 5: The Palace

As the crew went back home after rescuing three users, something was happening... as they arrived, the Sysop Tower was being attacked by Woodylogan, who then hit the crew far away from Leet Town. The crew woke up, to find themselves right outside of the volcano, but, it was gone. A palace took its place, in fact, this wasn't it! As they entered the palace, they were attacked by an abush of Goomba's from: The Goomba

Mini-Boss Battle: Goomba's - 2 HP each, The Goomba - 60 HP

After defeating The Goomba, they ventured farther into the palace. An alarm then went off, and Warioloaf stopped them. As they greated him, Warioloaf threw them back, and calls up somebody to help him defeat the heroes: CrazyToad.

Boss Battle: Possesed Warioloaf - 100, CrazyToad - 140

The heroes won, CrazyToad fled, and Warioloaf joined the crew, and he wasn't possesed anymore!

Chapter 6: Venturing to the Unknown

As they exited out of the palace, they ventured back to what had become of the forest. It hadn't been destroyed...? As they stepped inside, they couldn't get back out!!!! Peachycakes had tricked them again! Another bomb was set for five minutes. Peachycakes then went to destroy them... not her though...

Mini-Boss Battle: Willy on Wheels - 120 HP

They had defeated Willy on Wheels. Who was next? The bomb exploded, the crew blown away, out far away, to an unknown place. They were now on a shipwrecked ship. They had fought away enemies, and they knew something was waiting them. As they had entered the room, he had shown himself.

Boss Battle: Mastermind Troll - 200 HP

After the battle was won, the heroes ventured farther to the back room, where Yoshster was tied up. The window broke and he climbed in.

Mini-Boss Battle: Woodylogan - 100 HP

Woodylogan was defeated, Yoshster was rescued, and they escaped the ship.

Chapter 7: The Sky

As they ventured back to Leet Town, they were stopped by Porplemontage, who told them Peachycakes captured Blitzwing and took him to the sky. He gave them a lift (hey, what can I say?). They arrived on the clouds, venturing again, they found another base. They were ambushed once more with Goomba's, & he was there.

Mini-Boss Battle: Goomba's - 4 HP each, The Goomba - 100 HP

The Goomba's were defeated & Master Crash blocked The Goomba. As they ventured farther, they were ambushed again!

Boss Battle: CrazyToad - 150 HP, Mr. 101 - 150 HP

They ventured farther without being ambushed. Could this be there last place to reach? Was it the end? Will I ever stop asking questions? All those were unknown. They ventured, ventured, & ventured... nothing changing... but... THEY WERE ABUSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss Battle: Woodylogan - 130 HP, Willy on Wheels - 160 HP, Peachycakes - 190 HP, Mastermind Troll - 230 HP

The base blew up, and the heroes, with Blitzwing, escaped unharmed. But what lyed for our heroes? Nobody knew.

Chapter 8: Wikipedia

As they had just heard from Porplemontage at Sysop Tower, that Crypt Raider was missing, something else was happening at Wikipedia. Peachycakes had captured Crypt Raider, and fled to Wikipedia. Was anybody else missing? No. The heroes then set out for a great journey through the Wiki World. As they ventured, many enemies had attacked them. After a long time, they had reached the door to Wikipedia. But, the trolls & dark users had knew they were coming, and they ambushed them, making this, the hardest battle ever.

Boss Battle: Woodylogan - 100 HP, Mr. 101 - 110 HP, Willy on Wheels - 120 HP, CrazyToad - 130 HP

All were fought and beaten. But, they had discovered a way to recover banned users. That meant...:

Mini-Boss Battle: Goomba's - 5 HP each, The Goomba - 140 HP

They ventured farther into Wikipedia, discovering the trolls & dark users had created a base here. Four people remained in this base other than the heroes. They ventured farther into the throne room, where Crypt was tied up, and Peachycakes had stepped down, and the Mastermind Troll attacking.

Boss Battle: Peachycakes - 150 HP, Mastermind Troll - 150 HP

They had been defeated. The battle wasn't done yet, as more users waited rescuing. But, only two people now, other than the heroes, remained in the base. Who was the second? It was none other, than RapidRocker.

Boss Battle: RapidRocker - 270 HP

Crypt Raider was rescued, and they returned to Sysop Tower, with their base blown up, everyone escaping. But one question remained: What was RapidRocker doing there?

Chapter 9: The Destruction of the Mario Wiki!

They ventured back to Sysop Tower. They entered Leet Town. The day was normal. But after several hours, dark clouds came swifting through the skies. Peachycakes's Sockpuppets were coming everywhere. Woodylogan appeared. Peachycakes did too. They all started attacking the Mario Wiki! How could this be stopped? But worse......RapidRocker came up, beside a possesed Purple Yoshi. This was certainly bad for the heroes. More & more sockpuppets came. More logans came... what's next? RapidRocker & Purple Yoshi attacked!

Boss Battle: RapidRocker - 280 HP, Possesed Purple Yoshi - 300 HP

After the battle, the destruction was still happening. Purple Yoshi was then rescued... but an army of sockpuppets came. Setting up a timer for 1 turn to knock out all of these sockpuppets. They were uncessful, and were sent far away...

Chapter 10: Going 3D!

"Characters"
Full.

1337Yoshi - Attacks: Arm Cannon, Bombs, Energy Sword, Missiles, Call Ridley
Smiddle - Attacks: Head Asplosion, Waffle Rain, Zidaner, Wafflerang, Waffle Time, L33t Shield
ChaosNinji - Attacks: Summons Army, Transform, Chaos Slash, Cloak, Blade Throw, Wall Kick
Flareknight - Attacks: Sword Slash, Sword Throw, Downward Slice, Counter, Sword Spin, Flame Sword
Master Crash - Attacks:
Pokemon DP - How to unlock: Beat first boss - Attacks: Thunder, Electro Shield, Plasma Shield, Dig, Energy Ball, Thunder Roar
HyperToad - Attacks: Ultimate Punch, Electric Dash, Zap, Hyper Spin, Light Ball.
The Missing Link - Attacks: Sword Slash, Bow, Boomarange, Skull Hammer, Hookshot, Bomb
Xpike - How to Unlock: Beat story mode Attacks: Chaos Shield, PSI, Chaos Blast, Blaike (must have BS unlocked in order to do this), Chaos Control, Chaos Spear.
Blacksonic - How to Unlock: Play at least 24 hours in Free Mode - Blaike (must have Xpike unlocked to do this), Chaos Punch, Chaos Inferno, Chaos Spin, Chaos Control, Super Form.
WarioLoaf - Attacks: Umbrella Whip, Lard Lick, BoomTube, Belly Flop, White Wash, WarioLoaf Bob-Omb Canon
Yoshster - Attacks: Card Toss, Spear Toss, Pigeons Away, Cyclone Blast
Blitzwing - Attacks: Transformation (turns into a Jet or Tank), Fussion Cannon Blast, Body Slam, Bombing (Jet mode only), Crush (Tank mode only), Sucker Punch
Crypt Raider - Attacks: Quake Strike, Spike Release, Rock Toss, Rock Spring, Underdog Nail
Purple Yoshi - Attacks:
3Dejong - Attacks: Hyper Screw, Hyper Slam, Hyper Beam, Hyper Destruction, Hyper Thunder
Koopa-Troopa - Attacks: Fire Bomb, Snapshot, Earthquake, Flutter, Fire Launcher
??? (Stooben Rooben)
Dark Toad - Attacks:
Peachycakes 3.14 - Attacks:
Toadbert101 - Attacks: Jump, Hammer, Wii Chuck, Anvil, Burp
Xzelion - Attacks:
Retrieved from "http://www.userpedia.scribblewiki.com/Into_the_Wiki_Darkness"

Could I be in plz?

LuigiDude: How to unlock: Win 15 VS matches and win classic mode.

LuigiDude said:
Could I be in plz?

LuigiDude: How to unlock: Win 15 VS matches and win classic mode.

Well, I am gonna make another version with different characters. Sign ups here.

Anybody can sign up here or PM me that you wanna be in & send attacks.

LuigiDude: Alright. I'm gonna need 4-through-6 attacks. Four starters are accessible. 16 unlockable. If some want, they can make Cameos.

People here can sign up to be bosses!

Bob-Omb: Pulls out a Bob-Omb and a Reflector. Throws Bob-Omb out and reflects team. Bomb blows up enemies.

Cry: Cries. Parylizes all enemys by crying on then.

Kart: Drives a kart into the stage defeating ONE enemy as he runs over them.

Super Jump: Jumps high and causes an earthquake as he lands.

LuigiDude said:
Bob-Omb: Pulls out a Bob-Omb and a Reflector. Throws Bob-Omb out and reflects team. Bomb blows up enemies.

Cry: Cries. Parylizes all enemys by crying on then.

Kart: Drives a kart into the stage defeating ONE enemy as he runs over them.

Super Jump: Jumps high and causes an earthquake as he lands.
YOU'RE IN!

NEWS: NEWEST CHAPTER DONE!

Chapter 10: Going 3D!

This time, they now had ended up at Flipside. Which meant they were paper. Now meeting Paper Mario, who had walked up to them, they ventured to Flopside. But Paper Mario was hot on their trail, knowing he had to do something. Entering Flopside, they were now 3D! Paper Mario then stood in their way, & transformed into what looked like a huge statue, but in fact, it was The Pig King Statue!

Boss Battle: Pig King Statue - 290 HP

After they had won, they ventured farther, wondering why the Pig King Statue was there. They ventured into an unknown cave. Inside, they were ambushed... by BOSSES!

Boss Battle: Petey Piranha - 100 HP, Rayquaza - 150 HP, Porky - 200 HP, Duon & Galleom - 100 HP each

They ventured & found 3D. Being healed, they heard rumbling noises. This is when he appeared!

Boss Battle: Tabuu - 300 HP

3D was rescued & they went back home, only being stopped by an enemy.

More than 15 Fights! Pig King Statue beat-BOSS RIGHT AFTER! I've been captured by the next enemy!

LuigiDude said:
More than 15 Fights! Pig King Statue beat-BOSS RIGHT AFTER! I've been captured by the next enemy!

I know.

I make very crazy Mario games on Microsoft Word

One at the end had about... 20 bosses.

That was SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2!

I did that one before the first one came out!

My latest is: Paper Mario 6: the Wrath of the Shadow Queen

Which as you guessed it, I did two previous ones!

ZOMG

Anyways, GET THIS MINiBOSS OVER WITH, IT CAPTURED ME

By the way, I got captured by a MINIBOSS because I'm so light-weight and small.

LuigiDude said:
ZOMG

Why aren't you ToadD00d then?

LuigiDude said:
ZOMG

"Mini Chapter: The Civillian"

They ventured back to Sysop Tower. Reaching a forest, they heard a scream. They ran to find where, & found a user named LuigiDude.

A giant beast was behind him.

It was non other than a huger statue

MINIBOSS: Pig King Statue - 330 HP

LuigiDude was rescued, & went back to his house...

The heroes then ventured back to Sysop Tower

But what they didn't know, was that L33t Town was invaded. And was now a base!

ME MAKE A SPECIAL

SPECIAL-Luigidude!

Luigidude was safe then he heard a shout. "HELP!" This was from MegaMario. The crew heard it too and went to save the user. They both reached him at the same time! Luigidude made a deal. If he gets to join the crew he would work hard. So Luigidude rescued Mega and suddenly seen A Posseser! It went for Luigidude. Luigidude grew gaint! He laughed in a dark and deep voice.

MINIBOSS: Giant Luigidude: -80 HP

The posseser fled and Luigidude Shrinked.... But was MR. BABY L! He was in Mr. L's clothes and was evil!

BOSS: Mr. BABY L: -350HP

Luigidude returned to his normal state. They went back to L33T town with Mega and Luigidude...

LuigiDude said:
ME MAKE A SPECIAL

SPECIAL-Luigidude!

Luigidude was safe then he heard a shout. "HELP!" This was from MegaMario. The crew heard it too and went to save the user. They both reached him at the same time! Luigidude made a deal. If he gets to join the crew he would work hard. So Luigidude rescued Mega and suddenly seen A Posseser! It went for Luigidude. Luigidude grew gaint! He laughed in a dark and deep voice.

MINIBOSS: Giant Luigidude: -80 HP

The posseser fled and Luigidude Shrinked.... But was MR. BABY L! He was in Mr. L's clothes and was evil!

BOSS: Mr. BABY L: -350HP

Luigidude returned to his normal state. They went back to L33T town with Mega and Luigidude...

"Chapter 11: A Koopa"

Has they went into L33t Town, the place was invaded. Peachcakes's robots were lying everywhere, defeated.

They wondered why. But stepping in front of Sysop Tower, they knew.

Koopa's were guarding the entrance. Goomba's were raoming around, but they weren't ordinary guests.

This is when it struck. Steve was walking out, but now, he wasn't blue. He was now red & black. He now attacked them, but a Koopa struck & bashed Steve into Sysop Tower. The heroes entered with LuigiDude & Mega. The Koopa was Koopa-Troopa, a friend of Mega & other users.

The entered. There, standing, waiting, was non other than the big Koopa himself!

Boss Battle: Bowser - 400 HP

Unaware how he got there, Koopa-Troopa joined the group, and the group set out, Mega & LuigiDude heading another way to find other users, to find out how Bowser got into the Wiki World!

Before they went Koopa-Troopa told them "Do you want to join? Find Xzelion!" and left. Mega grabbed LuigiDude and found Peachycakes3.14! She however was good! "Hey! Cool version of Peachycakes! What's wrong?" asked Mega. "Oh, Shutty up!" Shouted LuigiDude. "Look above you." Said 3.14! A monster jumped down!

MINIBOSS-Logans-71 HP

Then it lay on the ground and simply pressed a button. Peachycakes grabbed LuigiDude and Mega and dragged them while running. Cages fell down and Lava poured from buckets, Part of the Troll_Security-V.222 system. The other 221 had been broken and had failed. They escaped succesfully. Peachycakes3.14's group chased after Smiddle's group to recruit all of them...

RETURN OF MR. BABY L!

When they reached the Smiddle group Dark Steve seen LuigiDude and touched him. LuigiDude had returned to his evil state-Mr. BABY L!

Boss Battle: Mr. Baby L and Evil Steve-566HP Each

LuigiDude still haden't returned to is normal state! MR. BABY L HAD BEEN BORN!

LuigiDude said:
Before they went Koopa-Troopa told them "Do you want to join? Find Xzelion!" and left. Mega grabbed LuigiDude and found Peachycakes3.14! She however was good! "Hey! Cool version of Peachycakes! What's wrong?" asked Mega. "Oh, Shutty up!" Shouted LuigiDude. "Look above you." Said 3.14! A monster jumped down!

MINIBOSS-Logans-71 HP

Then it lay on the ground and simply pressed a button. Peachycakes grabbed LuigiDude and Mega and dragged them while running. Cages fell down and Lava poured from buckets, Part of the Troll_Security-V.222 system. The other 221 had been broken and had failed. They escaped succesfully. Peachycakes3.14's group chased after Smiddle's group to recruit all of them...

RETURN OF MR. BABY L!

When they reached the Smiddle group Dark Steve seen LuigiDude and touched him. LuigiDude had returned to his evil state-Mr. BABY L!

Boss Battle: Mr. Baby L and Evil Steve-566HP Each

LuigiDude still haden't returned to is normal state! MR. BABY L HAD BEEN BORN!

After now losing a teammate, they ran farther, escaping.

After getting out of the forest, they were now at a mountain. Up at the top, was Mr. 101. Who then attacked, & sent mini Mr. 101's to attack!

BOSS BATTLE: Mini Mr. 101 - 20 HP each, Mr. 101 - 400 HP

Steve and Mr. Baby L were spying. They were soon captured when a broken Mini Mr. 101 hit them! Smiddle took out a gun. "HANDS UP!" He shouted. Mr. baby L started crying and ran away. "MEGA! PEACHYCAKES3.14! GET HIM!" Shouted Smiddle and the twosome went after Mr. Baby L! Then a posseser (An enemy in my upcoming fanfic) Flew out of him. LuigiDude was still weaing Mr. Baby L clothes yet he was good.

BOSS BATTLE: POSSESER-454 HP

LuigiDude said:
Steve and Mr. Baby L were spying. They were soon captured when a broken Mini Mr. 101 hit them! Smiddle took out a gun. "HANDS UP!" He shouted. Mr. baby L started crying and ran away. "MEGA! PEACHYCAKES3.14! GET HIM!" Shouted Smiddle and the twosome went after Mr. Baby L! Then a posseser (An enemy in my upcoming fanfic) Flew out of him. LuigiDude was still weaing Mr. Baby L clothes yet he was good.

BOSS BATTLE: POSSESER-454 HP

...A gun?

Err...

The posseser was defeated. The gang reunited. But after a few hours, Steve escaped...

My actual char is having a makeover so thanks for letting me make chappys! It made it lead to my Mr. L clothes, which is what I wanted. You got to deal with the makeover here.

LuigiDude said:
My actual char is having a makeover so thanks for letting me make chappys! It made it lead to my Mr. L clothes, which is what I wanted. You got to deal with the makeover here.

Huh?

My character (Baby?) Is gettiing Mr. L clothes so he isn't just a character stuck into the Wikiverse. He is now 50% Original.

LuigiDude said:
My character (Baby?) Is gettiing Mr. L clothes so he isn't just a character stuck into the Wikiverse. He is now 50% Original.
And your pants probably are 50% cotton.

PaperStriker said:
LuigiDude said:
And your pants probably are 50% cotton.
XD

But seriously Babies have nappies.

Back