-Void-

Re: Super Mario Re-Orchestrated?

This is cool, but what's the difference between "Re-Orchestrating" something and just plain orchestrating?

MalonAndEpona said:
I'm sure many of you are familiar with ZREO (a group of Zelda fans aspiring to re-orchestrate every Zelda song).
...What?

I'm well familiar with ZREO. They do good work, especially on Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. They've also gotten posts from several of the larger Zelda fansites, so it's not unheard of.

If you could do as good a job with this as ZREO does, it may be worth listening to.

Cool! I will check it out!
Btw I listened to your dire dire docks theme and you did a very good job! I will keep listening to your music.
I sadly only sing and play piano by ear so I really can't help you on that, but I support you a lot!!!
;D
Edit: That's amazing!
If you can, maybe try to re-orchestrate the NSMBWii castle music.

Would you consider something from the Donkey Kong Country trilogy? Because Kannon's Klaim/Mining Melancholy from DKC2 would be pretty sweet.

Good work so far. Keep up the good work!

Hold up a second -- wouldn't this be the same thing that I'm currently doing (as in, taking modern Mario music tunes and arranging them in the Super Nintendo music style)...? I'm a bit baffled on this front.

As a musician, I say you're doing well so far! I really like the Geno remastered.
I think that since you have the re-orchestration down, you should try for remixes in different genres/styles. ;)

MeritC said:
Hold up a second -- wouldn't this be the same thing that I'm currently doing (as in, taking modern Mario music tunes and arranging them in the Super Nintendo music style)...? I'm a bit baffled on this front.
He's doing the opposite. He's taking classic music and making it in modern style

Back