Born too late

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Have you ever liked someone that you were born too late for? There's this girl but she's 19, too old to notice me. Why was I born too late?

WELL I WAS BORN TOO LATE TO BE A ROLLING STONE
I DON'T KNOW JERRY LEE I NEVER MET JOHN AND YOKO
STANDING WITH A STRAT, I'M ROCK AND ROLL'S BASTARD SON
GO OUT GET DRUNK GET WILD HAVE FUN
I DON'T GOT A MILLION DOLLARS, DON'T DRIVE A CADILLAC,
GIVE ME HAVE A CHANCE BUT I'M NOT DEAD YET.

styx lyrics ftw

There's a big difference between infatuation and love.

Wait about a year, and if you still like her then you were actually in love.

That's the only surefire way I know to tell the difference.

I probably would have felt more at home during seventeenth century Europe (especially Switzerland or Germany) or fourth century B.C. Greece.

I'm right where I want to be, when I want to be; now if only fashion was still stuck in the Victorian era, then all would be well.

I was born too early. Actually, I think if you really think it's true love, just wait. If you're 12 and she's 19, wait until you're 24 and she's 31. If the gap is still too noticeable to you, wait until she's 43 and you're 36. Once you're 81 and she's 88, I doubt the difference will matter anymore. True love can stand the test of time.

Alternatively, kidnap her and cryogenically freeze her for 7 years.

You were born too late, you'll never explore the world. You were born too early, you'll never explore the galaxy.
Also relevant, I was legitimately born too early. Which is fine by me because I like my birthday where it is.

Mason said:
Alternatively, kidnap her and cryogenically freeze her for 7 years.

[nerd]The freezing of human beings (and other life-forms) for storage commonly associated with cryogenics is actually referred to as cryonics. Cryogenics is simply the study of the production of low temperatures and the behavior of various objects at those temperatures.[/nerd]

Isn't there some guy from WarioWare whose name was Dr. Cryo or something?

*snaps fingers*

Dr. Crygor. That's it.

Back