How can you get a friend back?

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Hi guys, I had a hard moment last night on Youtube. Me and my friend decided to call eachother nicknames, he calls me ace, but I couldn't think of something to call him and I was sick at the moment so I got ticked off and said "Bah, forget it, I wont call you anything." And he said I was being mean, but he was ALWAYS mean to me when I never was mean to him so he can't give that excuse. So then he said goodbye cause he's tired, and also he said I never corrected the errors I did during our chatting, and he's tired of that, I mean wtf? Why does he care so much about errors and corrections? He's a teacher now?

And he said "we're not friends anymore, goodbye". So I need help to get him back, since he was the first and only contact I had on youtube, what I'm going to do?

Sorry if this thread isn't on the right place, I just couldn't think of a subject of it.

He doesn't love you anymore. Back off.

Find out which girl he has a crush on, and then study the interests of that girl. Then work up your charisma and ask the girl out. After dating her for a few months, walk by your friend and whisper, intentionally loudly, "psst, that loser used to think he was my friend" and then start making out with your girlfriend.

Just kidding. But it sounds like the only way to get your "friend" back is to come up with the nickname. But a true friend would never end a friendship over a lack of a demanded nickname, so just keep in mind that he's probably not worth your trouble.

Thanks. I'll tell him that and try to see if he'll agree.

IceShadow1199 said:
Thanks. I'll tell him that and try to see if he'll agree.
If you do make up with him, tell him to join the Super Mario Boards.

Back