It's 20 degrees outside, and I'm cold

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
It's the end of May, a bright day of 20 degrees, and yet I feel really cold. It's not a "middle of winter" cold, but a "I feel numb" cold. That's probably not the best description for it, but I just feel weird. I literally could not get out of bed without running back and smothering myself with blankets. What's worse is that yesterday, I visited my cousin in the hospital, who was very sick. From what I heard, he felt really cold before passing out. I'm kind of scared.

Intriguing. What does your cousin have?

But it's twenty degrees outside, that's pretty cold for where I am. Are you sure you just don't need to turn up the heat?

Hope it isn't serious.

I'm actually starting to shiver. I'm wearing a thick shirt, a sweater on top of the shirt, thick pants, thick socks, and a blanket, and I'm shivering. At the end of Spring. This can't be normal.

GreenDisaster said:
I'm actually starting to shiver. I'm wearing a thick shirt, a sweater on top of the shirt, thick pants, thick socks, and a blanket, and I'm shivering. At the end of Spring. This can't be normal.
Where do you live?

Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Where do you live?
Canada.
Province/territory?
Québec

GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Where do you live?
Canada.
Province/territory?
Québec
I see.

That is strange that it's freezing in late spring.

Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Magikrazy said:
GreenDisaster said:
Where do you live?
Canada.
Province/territory?
Québec
I see.

That is strange that it's freezing in late spring.
No, 20 degrees Celsius, or 68 Fahrenheit. I'm the one that's freezing.

Being excessively cold when the air temperature doesn't justify it is a common sign of a fever.

Trust me, being excessively cold is not as bad as excessive pride.

Back