Super Mario Bros Z

kereme25

Koopa Troopa
Mario Bros Z
Hey guys came to blog to you today about the AWESOME!!! and im not over exaggerating when i say that AWESOME!!! series of Mario Bros Z not alot of people know about it but it was created by Alvin-Earthworm in 2007 he released the Flash Animation series dubbed Mario Bros Z since
then it has grown into a high demanding series because of the amount of action packed in each episode.Its mind blowing fight- choreography will have even a non Mario Fan asking for more.

This series follows a strong story line of the both very Popular and famous Video game mascots Mario And Sonic which makes it something in its own class.
It has Fun/Action/Drama trust me your going to like it. Sadly after 8 episodes which took which took 4 years to make Alvin Posted on his page that he is is calling it quits while not finishing the series leaving alot of fans who waited all those years for him to finish it (sigh) it burns me even now so with out further talking i Introduce to you MBZ Ep2 Enjoy!
This was brought to you by www.mariotshirts.com or like us on https://www.facebook.com/MarioTshirts?ref=ts leave us a comment :mario:

yeah it is and its so cool to i tried to find other like it but this guy is liike the best flash animation has to offer story wise and fighting wise i just wanted to share his awesome work with every one that like mario :)

wrong board?

hey thanks for the support on the post guys i wish every one on this site will take the time to take their eye balls on a ride lol what can i say to bad for them i did my part

Back