webcomic

Iggy Pattel

Reason? We don't carry that product here!
An idea i have for a webcomic based on the Mario-verse. I'm thinking of pitching it to the 'Shroom, butmy squedule looks a bit iffy.

Anyways, it's called "The PiTs:life as a Plumber-in-Training." It's about teenage Jack, a young plumber struggling to protect his kingdom and just get through life. I've put a lot of thought into this, and I think its going to turn out pretty good.

the main characters are(from left to right) Toader, Jack's goofy slacker best friend, Princess Brandy,the wise young ruler of the Anchovie District who Jack has a crush on, Herb, Jack's long-time mentor who usually accompanies him on adventures,Jack, the forementioned young plumber with a weird sense of humor, nack for slacking, and a really big hammer,destined to become a great hero whether he likes it or not, Iggy, Jack's mad genious arcrival and longtime scourge of the anchovie district, and finally, Cackletta, who you'll find out about soon enough. And we musn't forget Beetles, Miles, and Frank (the buzzy beetle, the paramilde, and the ninji, respectively), Iggy's cowardly slacker minions.

So, let me know what you think,ask a question, or if you need clarification, post it here. enjoy.

It helps if you have some experience here before you announce your webcomic, it helps with your credibility.

Sounds interesting.

Toad85 said:
It helps if you have some experience here before you announce your webcomic, it helps with your credibility.
per

OJ Toad said:
Toad85 said:
per

^This.

Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck on starting it! C:

;)Well, having a webcomic is the only way to gain experience, unfortunately. So while having experience would be nice, gaining it is a problem.

Back