Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees dies.

MCS

Donkey Kong
*sobs*

there is no more Bee Gees now

just a Bee Gee

Yeah seriously. Whitney Houston, Levon Helm, Greg Ham, Adam Yauch, and now this? I just really hope Barry survives a few more years, he's my favorite, and one hell of a singer.

This sucks. Another iconic artist dead.

Nega-Man said:
Yeah seriously. Whitney Houston, Levon Helm, Greg Ham, Adam Yauch, and now this? I just really hope Barry survives a few more years, he's my favorite, and one hell of a singer.
you forgot michael jackson

gutsyGumshoe said:
Nega-Man said:
you forgot michael jackson

You know we're talking about 2012 celebrity deaths, right? -_-

Mario4Ever said:
This sucks. Another iconic artist dead.

Yes. It really does suck.

wow, another great artist down? this really sucks. RIP, Robin.

SexyEspeon said:
Red Barchetta said:
i want to know what kind of curse is over the music industry now

At least it will be happier if justin bieber dies.
That's not funny a lot of people like him because they thing he's talented (or they think he's hot) just because you don't like him doesn't mean that the music world would be better with out him.

Red Barchetta said:
There isn't one most of the people that have died haven't made any thing good in years.

Red Barchetta said:
musicians die all the time, there's no "curse" happening at this specific interval of time. And not every musician that dies is Jeff Buckley; some of them were just kind of not good at what they did.

my musical opinions aside, my condolences to Robin Gibb and his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

Red Barchetta said:

Seriously. Too many awesome musicians dying.

Also as much as I dislike Justin Bieber's music it's pretty naive to wish death upon someone that you've never personally met.

Toad85 said:
2012, please don't kill off Billy Joel or Bob Dylan. Please?

They're both in pretty good health from what I know. So are the two remaining Beatles, which is good.

ಥ_ಥ

Why...WHY!?!?!? aghahagahgahagahgahagahga :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Prayers go out to Barry and his obscure brother who I can't remember for the life of me.

Nega-Man said:
*sobs*

there is no more Bee Gees now

just a Bee Gee
This sucks! He was only in his early 60s. Randy Jackson of America Idol fame played electric guitar with the group.

Nega-Man said:
Toad85 said:
2012, please don't kill off Billy Joel or Bob Dylan. Please?

They're both in pretty good health from what I know. So are the two remaining Beatles, which is good.
Well Dylan's a heavy smoker, and there's still more than half a year to go...Gary Carter was diagnosed with cancer pretty soon before his death...

Xenophon P. Wilfley said:
SexyEspeon said:
Red Barchetta said:

At least it will be happier if justin bieber dies.
That's not funny a lot of people like him because they thing he's talented (or they think he's hot) just because you don't like him doesn't mean that the music world would be better with out him.

well, it isn't funny, but not for the reasons you said

he's not talented or attractive and I couldn't give less of a damn about the people who think he is, but at the same time

Quickie-la said:
it's pretty naive to wish death upon someone that you've never personally met.

In memory of Robin Gibb.

Back