Terraria PvP: Free For All

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I'd like to host some competitive Terraria multiplayer, try out some different flavors of PvP, that kind of thing. If I can garner enough interest I'll be hosting a free for all game next Saturday at noon, whatever time zone Jersey is in. (Eastern? I wanna say it's Eastern.)

To avoid any confusion down the line, some basic guidelines:
1. The game will be an every-man-for-himself, last-man-standing battle.
2. You'll need to make a new character, hardcore mode.
3. No outside items. You can't bring anything more than a copper sword, pickaxe, and axe into the game.
4. There's a 15 minute grace period to get some starting supplies at the beginning of the game. No killing each other while that's going on.

I'll only be accepting six players, but I'll also take some backup people in case one of the mains has to drop out at some point before the game starts.

Signups:
1. DP
2. FireEevee
3. TFP
4. Groden
5. Turb
6. Paper Yoshi

Backups:

everyone sign up for this, it'll be loads of fun

IN

can i sign up

I'll try this.

I hope I don't suck.

Game goes live tomorrow at noon Eastern US time. I'd plan around an hour and a half free, though it doubt it'll take that long.

Okay so I didn't realize how inconvenient noon was for literally everyone involved so me Groden and Turb agreed to postpone it until 7:00 tonight. Hopefully that'll work out better for most of you.

are we going to attempt another event sometime soon

hopefully when shyguy is back at home with a better connection. it was kind of shitty today

Well if you do another I'd like to sign up as a backup.

Back